Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

question about clearance with stranos and ARH's

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about clearance with stranos and ARH's

so i plan on getting a few things with my tax return, i wanna get some ARH lt's and catted Y and i always wanted to get some stanos/agx shocks. i heard that ARH's tuck up pretty tight, so i was wondering with that stranos/agx will i have any clearance issues?
Old 02-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While I don't run the ARH headers (I went with Kooks), I do run the Strano lowering springs - you should have little to no issues with that setup. As far as being tucked up, I think that is about as good as you'll get for headers and a y-pipe. The lowest point will be the y-pipe on the driver's side just after the header collector, and that has more to do with the chassis layout than anything - companies that want a system that tucks well will focus on that area in particular, and I'm pretty sure ARH does from the pics I've seen.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
While I don't run the ARH headers (I went with Kooks), I do run the Strano lowering springs - you should have little to no issues with that setup. As far as being tucked up, I think that is about as good as you'll get for headers and a y-pipe. The lowest point will be the y-pipe on the driver's side just after the header collector, and that has more to do with the chassis layout than anything - companies that want a system that tucks well will focus on that area in particular, and I'm pretty sure ARH does from the pics I've seen.
I sent you a PM
Old 02-24-2010, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks man i appreciate it, anyone else have any info ?
Old 02-25-2010, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

bump.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have Strano's and ARH 1 7/8's with Y-pipe and Cats and have plenty of ground clearance