Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cost to have new a/c lines made?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 02:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Cost to have new a/c lines made?

Ok guys here is the deal. I'm trying to keep my a/c while doing a truck manifold turbo kit. In these kits usually you have to relocate your alternator and than people just delete there a/c and run without it. I have found a kit from (dirty dingo motorsports) that relocats the a/c compressor to the top left and relocats the alternator to the top right. So if you have a truck manifold turbo kit you could keep your a/c. This kit runs $460 for brackets and $200 for the compressor. So with shipping i'm already looking at $700 to complete this kit. And than I still need new lines made. So now my question is how much is it going to cost to get new a/c lines made going in and out of the compressor? I will be running a 508 sanden compressor if that helps? I'm just looking for some price guestimates on what the lines and fitting to complete this are going to cost me so I know how much total I'm going to end up spending just to keep my a/c.

http://dirtydingo.com/store/product_...=1393&CDpath=8

Quick Reply: Cost to have new a/c lines made?