Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCV Crossover Tube

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default PCV Crossover Tube

How important is it to have a PCV system linked to either side? I bought these Holley Valve covers for my LS1 motor but there is no second fitting in the back of the passenger side valve cover for the crossover tube (see below). Is it possible to just use the two vents somehow and make these work on the car? Thanks in advance!

-Jake

Old 08-15-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sure. The one on the left would go in front of the throttle blade. The one on the right will go into the plenum behind the throttle body. Now if you have a catch can you will have to add that in to the line from the one on the right. Also do you have a vent on your valley plate?
Old 08-15-2012, 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1989GTA
Sure. The one on the left would go in front of the throttle blade. The one on the right will go into the plenum behind the throttle body. Now if you have a catch can you will have to add that in to the line from the one on the right. Also do you have a vent on your valley plate?
I have a catch can already. When you mean in-line, do you mean a sort of y-connection for the two outputs into the catch can and the throttle blade?

I'm not sure about the valley plate vent. Aside from the heads and cam, its the motor from a 2002 Camaro.

Quick Reply: PCV Crossover Tube