Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did Holley ever fix the casting problems with the High Ram, and other questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 07:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Did Holley ever fix the casting problems with the High Ram, and other questions

First question, I've read where the runners dont match the ports in heads. As in good on cyls #1 and 2, but gets worse as it goes back. If this is still a problem then this intake is an automatic no.

Second question. The threads I'm reading people are talking about a 102mm Holley High Ram but on Holley's website I see a 105mm.

And finally, I'm currently using an old 90mm FAST and 90mm NW throttle body on my 408. I'm sure the 90mm is holding me back so I'm moving up. Which would be better, the FAST 102 or High Ram 105. Hood clearance isnt a problem. Streetability isnt a problem. Just want to know which is better for the track
Old 04-14-2014, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, does anyone have any experience with the Holley 105mm throttle body? I cant find a single thread with anyone running it. If people arent running the Holley 105 then what are they running?

Quick Reply: Did Holley ever fix the casting problems with the High Ram, and other questions