Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone tried the new texas speed over the axle true duals?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sales3@Texas-Speed
Looking at some of the pics there is still plenty of room to adjust some of those up higher. A quick tip would be to place a jack under the mid pipes with a block of wood between the jack and pipes. Loosen the clamps, push everything up higher, then clamp it all tight. This will improve clearance quite a bit.

Also I will state that our website does have a note for those with lowered suspensions. "If your vehicle is lowered, you may need to modify or adjust the system accordingly. All measurements for our system were based off of a stock LS1 f-body at factory ride height."
Might be a dumb question, but what is the proper way for the X pipe to go on, it will fit either way, either hangs LOW in middle or at the end, didn't know. If that would help the over axle pipes or not.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:17 PM
TECH Resident

Looks like I might have to buy the TSP's since Speed Engineering will not ship to Calif as of 2/1/18 ! Damn C.A.R.B. *****
Old 02-27-2019, 07:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 165 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by slow ride 02
Looks like I might have to buy the TSP's since Speed Engineering will not ship to Calif as of 2/1/18 ! Damn C.A.R.B. *****
Find a shop in AZ that will install it for you, and have it shipped there.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by EdgarB
anyone with bmr springs install this thing yet? waiting on someone to say we have good clearance to order one lol
I have a lowered 1999 Chevy camaro z28 lowered 1 1/2 and I have clearance issues with the SE system.

Quick Reply: anyone tried the new texas speed over the axle true duals?