Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STFT o2 sensor fueling, log style turbo manifold

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default STFT o2 sensor fueling, log style turbo manifold

My exhaust runs from drivers sided to passenger side manifold. Passenger manifold catches all 8 cylinders exhaust. The factory B1 sensor is in the stock location. B2 was moved to after the turbo. From understanding is STFT are based off of B1 and B2. My setup has B1 sensor reading only B1, but B2 sensor is actually reading both Banks. My scans show B1 sensor richer than B2 sensor. To completely rule out misplacement of o2's, I would have to completely reconfigure my setup. I would like to explore other fixes if possible. Is it possible to run both sensors after the turbo along side the wideband somewhere? As for the o2's reading each bank, well that went out the window. I guess I'm already half way there. I've been trying to get fueling ironed out and believe this could be part of the problem.

Old 02-05-2019, 07:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Most log setups have the bank1 in the stock location. Bank2 sensor is right before the turbo at the flange. This is how my log manifold setup is.

PM denmah, he had both o2s wired into a single o2 after the turbo right before the wideband. It worked for him.