Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

loudmouth, lt, tsp catted y, ms3 sound???

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default loudmouth, lt, tsp catted y, ms3 sound???

I was just wondering if anyone had a loudmouth, pacesetter long tubes, tsp catted y and a ms3 setup and how it would sound? I searched the sound clips and couldn't find anyone with this combo.. thanks
Old 01-04-2006, 08:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Loudmouth and the long tubes doesn't sound bad with the catted y and a big cam. where in PA are you located I saw you had a thing that said central PA. There are quite a few guys running around the York area with long tubes and loudmouth. The only one that has a big cam doesn't have cats and I am not a fan of the way his sounds. But if your close to me just letting ya know that I can do just anywork your need done on your car aside from tunning for a good price.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Staging Lane

Default central pa

Thanks. i live near State College, PA. I just know that sometimes loudmouth without cats sounds bad from what i have heard. i need cats for emissions here anyways so i might as well just keep them. Anyone have a sound clip of what i am looking for?
Old 01-05-2006, 04:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a quicktime vid of mine. Pacesetters, TSP catted Y and LM. Stock cam though. I can try to email it but its quite big.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

my buddys trying to get a vid of my car posted...i have LT's ORY and S cam...its a tad bigger than the MS3