Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help asap.....fuel related...(mods, i know but i figurd i'll get more exposure)

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 08:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need help asap.....fuel related...(mods, i know but i figurd i'll get more exposure)

Mods, like i say in the title, i know this isnt the fuel section but i need some help, asap...and i need to get this done quick, like tonight....

thanks brotha'z!!

heres the thread..

"guys, need some help..got get this done tonight.

I tried to remove the the fuel fitting on the rail but i noticed that the little clip is not there...long story, but i'll explain.....

Without that little plastic clip, can i remove the line? I think i can just pull it off, but there will be alot of fuel spray right? The motor hasnt run for over a month, been working on it for a while now and need to get it done..

THanks ya'll, think of this as one of those bike build off shows, and im on the last day and need a stupid little fix...."

It just basically rocks back and front with the removal tool on...its driving me nuts, it wont budge!!!!

A.
Old 02-13-2006, 10:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys, no worries....i ripped the a new quick disconnect from a new fuel piece i bought, clipped on side so it can go over th fuel line...mounted it

and blamo!!!!! We got open fuel line!!!

thanks anyways ya'll....