Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

vibration from new ory

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vibration from new ory

I just got done 3 days ago putting on my LTs and tsp ory and i finally got a chance to go on the highway and noticed in 5th and 6th gear when i let off the gas at around 60 -70 i had a vibration (not hitting ) almost like a drone vibration It does hit a little when launching but not bad and can live with that it will eventually go away. I welded a bracket to go to the rubber mount that was on the factory y-pipe that is coming off the tranny mount area on the passenger side could that be vibrating ? If so do i need something there to brace it or will just the back hangers for the tips be enough for the whole system? When i get home from work im probally going to crawl under there and take it off and see if that will fix it . I just recently checked my trans mount and it was fine also i tried to replace my trans mount last time and it shook the car so bad i had to called them and they told me some trans in certain years cant use them becouse some have a diffrent specs. WTF anyone else have this issue ?