Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Had my first ls1 for 30 min then BOOM!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NEMISISWS6
When they run your plate it shows if the vehicle has insurance or not. It would have been nice to know that it didn't have insurance that was linked to that tag before I drove off. You don't have to believe it just like I don't have to believe you weren't going ***** to the wall on the way back and might have missed a shift or done something else to cause it. At any rate, we both had **** happen & I didn't intentionaly do anything so it would be nice if someone would fix my signature so it doesn't say "don't buy anything from me" anymore.
Why would you edit your for sale thread if you have nothing to hide? I think you screwed over this guy.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:54 AM
TECH Regular

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dlove
Why would you edit your for sale thread if you have nothing to hide? I think you screwed over this guy.
Agreed. Dude got worked over big time.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:35 AM
10 Second Club

LOL This thread delivers.....
Old 07-30-2009, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went through and deleted a bunch of old stuff I don't have anymore but it wouldn't let me delete it so I erased it.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:49 AM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by NEMISISWS6
I went through and deleted a bunch of old stuff I don't have anymore but it wouldn't let me delete it so I erased it.
Sure dude. Your story reeks of total BULLSHIT to cover your ***. Which would be the exact reason you edited your post.

Not too mention, if you actually were telling the truth, you solidified yourself to be a moron. Nobody with half a brain would think a stock cam sounded like an MS4. You knew damn well that car didn't have a cam in it. You flipped it to make a buck, and then left this guy hanging after your ticking time bomb blew up. I saw that piece of **** on Craigslist forever, and a buddy of mine was thinking about buying it. I'm glad he didn't.

Don't post anything for sale here anymore. If you do, I'll delete it.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:59 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ToTheFloor
No refund private seller...
dam you just got banged up the *** with no vaseline...the seller is prob laughing rightnow
Old 07-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01ws666
This thread is great! Sorry about ur luck tothefloor, BTW I cant view ur vid, though I know what a v2 sounds like my buddy has one and put down 410rwhp and runs 11.5's cam only!
Also nemissws6's new sig is hilarious I LMAO'd
Is your friends a 6.0 or 5.7. Am trying to get an estimate of HP....
Old 07-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Staging Lane

tothefloor.

Sounds like a nice setup you got put together. I too will be running the torquer V2, LS7 lifters, Weiand intake, cnc'd 241's, LTs, and 42# injectors soon. Hopefully she will make a decent amount of power when I am finished.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Great thread... even though it sucks *** for the op. ALthough, he seems to be taking it well. If it were me, I would have gotten my money or my truck back. Period. One way or the other.

Lesson to be learned: be very careful about what you buy and who you buy it from. It is best to assume that nothing is on the level until the seller/product proves himself/itself otherwise.

I would be as detailed as I wanted when inspecting a car you are going to buy. If there is pressure put on from the seller to get the deal done asap and part ways, watch out!!!

One thing I would say about the OP: just as the seller knew the car didnt have an m4 in it, the buyer should have recognized that as soon as he first heard the car run. Its not necessarily his bad, he was probably excited, but he should have heard that right off.

Nick
Old 07-30-2009, 12:05 PM
On The Tree

Hmm, im sorry that happened to you. Thats no good at all. The pistons do not look fly cut, I was under the impression that with the ms4 you need relief cuts in the pistons so the valves dont hit. This is hear say, someone correct me if im wrong. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, dont give up on her she will be a beast with a new short block.

I just went through and read everything, I should be working on school stuff but this was all too interesting. Im very glad that you got your car put back together, and to the seller I agree with some of the other pple on here, your story is bs, It sucks that there are pple like you who screw pple over just to make a buck....

Last edited by SSCamaro2000; 07-30-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

This thread has run it's course.

Cliff notes-
*Don't buy anything from NemisisWS6!

Quick Reply: Had my first ls1 for 30 min then BOOM!!