Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Improved Racing Crank Scrapers

Old 12-15-2016, 09:43 AM   #261
LS1Tech Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03sierraslt View Post
Any updates on expanded offerings?

I am running a 3.625 Callies Dragonslayer with Callies Ultra H Beams and a truck pan.
We just finished up development on a line of scrapers for the factory crank (3.622") and aftermarket H-beam and I-beam rods. They are going into production and should be available within a couple of months.

This version may or may not fit your crank. We haven't checked that one yet. When it's available, we'd be happy to send you one at a discount to test fit at no risk. If it doesn't fit, just send it back.
ImprovedRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:45 AM   #262
LS1Tech Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93Polo View Post
Mine went on no problem, great product. Just to verify locktite is not required on the nuts securing the scraper to the block. I am running a factory short block and do not have ARP studs.
The windage tray nuts are lock nuts, so no locktite is needed!
Old 12-15-2016, 03:17 PM   #263
TECH Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImprovedRacing View Post
The windage tray nuts are lock nuts, so no locktite is needed!
That is what I thought but wanted to verify, thank you for the quick replies.
93Polo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 10:56 PM   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImprovedRacing View Post
We just finished up development on a line of scrapers for the factory crank (3.622") and aftermarket H-beam and I-beam rods. They are going into production and should be available within a couple of months.

This version may or may not fit your crank. We haven't checked that one yet. When it's available, we'd be happy to send you one at a discount to test fit at no risk. If it doesn't fit, just send it back.
Sounds good, hopefully it's not too long before they are available as the motor isn't in yet.
03sierraslt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #265
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=ImprovedRacing;19479255]We just finished up development on a line of scrapers for the factory crank (3.622") and aftermarket H-beam and I-beam rods. They are going into production and should be available within a couple of months.

Awesome!!
sillysspeed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:26 PM   #266
LS1Tech Sponsor

Hey guys, crank scrapers for the factory stroke, aftermarket rods are now in stock! Currently they are only available for those with ARP main studs, but they will be available for stock studs soon as well.

We also have updated scrapers for the GTO (we had some fitment issues with the windage tray previously) and 5 Gen Camaro (no longer requires trimming).

We will be adding the new parts to the website soon, but I wanted to post up and let everyone know ASAP. If you need to order now, you can call or email us and we'll get you taken care of.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:35 PM   #267
TECH Enthusiast

Ordered mine today for factory crank aftermarket rods. Also got oil pan baffle and pickup tube bracket. Let you know how it works out!
sillysspeed is online now   Reply With Quote