LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Generation III Internal Engine (https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine-5/)
-   -   Texas Speed "Magic Stick" Camshaft R3 Specs & Results ----> (https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/196367-texas-speed-magic-stick-camshaft-r3-specs-results.html)

Trevor @ Texas Speed & Perf. 07-23-2004 11:10 PM

Texas Speed "Magic Stick" Camshaft R3 Specs & Results ---->

We just finished dynoing our latest revision of our Magic Stick camshaft. This revision will clear stock cylinder heads! No longer will you have to worry with cutting valve reliefs if you want to run the Magic Stickv.3 ("MS3") camshaft. The test car is a 2001 Z28 with an unlocked TCI Competition 4400 stall torque converter, PaceSetter coated LT headers, TSP Rumbler X true duals, factory LS6 intake, factory water pump, both belts in place, and ASP crank pulley. The car was running our 225/225, .589"/.589", 112 LSA camshaft and was consistently making 362 RWHP through the unlocked TCI torque converter. After the swap to the TSP MS3, it put down 402.4 RWHP! :eek2: This is with 100% stock cylinder heads. The heads have never been off of the engine. That's a 40 RWHP gain over the 225/225 camshaft! If you're wondering what it will do in a six-speed-equipped car with stock cylinder heads, you'll have to wait another week. We'll have dyno results next weekend from a customer that's out-of-state.

http://www.texas-speed.com/magicstick.jpg

The specs on the TSP MS3 are 237/242, .603"/.609", 113 LSA. With the right setup, (i.e. stall speed and/or gearing), the car can make some IMPRESSIVE passes at the track. Ten-second timeslips in the 1/4-mile with stock cylinder heads are certainly doable with the proper setup. Just wait and we'll show you. :D One of the best things about this camshaft is that you can have the best horsepower numbers with better piston-to-valve clearance than other large cams currently offered. :cheers: We have two more test cars to try the cam in to check consistency, and then they will be ready to ship!

Feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help you out. :)

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance

44mag 07-23-2004 11:18 PM

Great Job Fellas!!!! Let Us Know When Their Ready To Ship Im Very Intrested. Just When I Was About To Get The Tsp 231/237. Hopefully They Will Be Ready Soon!!!

BigTex 07-23-2004 11:21 PM

Nice numbers.

Looks like that baby needs to rev like a supra. 7300 and still going strong.

fastsspr 07-23-2004 11:24 PM

Man That is amaizing!!!Impressive numbers.
I think i going to change my rute with the cam that i going to use.How much is going to be?

-Joseph- 07-23-2004 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by BigTex
Nice numbers.

Looks like that baby needs to rev like a supra. 7300 and still going strong.

Dynojets get skewed numbers with big converters in automatic cars, it was nowhere near 7300 since the rev limiter was 6800. :)

BigTex 07-23-2004 11:28 PM

Thats good news. I was getting worried there. Torque and HP cross at 5250, so the scale is right. I need to do some dynojet research.

I was pretty impressed with the power and curve at 7300 though.

jd13 07-24-2004 12:12 AM

Your mod list is confusing. You say "PaceSetter coated LT headers, PaceSetter 3" off-road y-pipe, TSP Rumbler X true duals," but which one is it?

Just playing. ;) Either way, very impressive numbers!

JS 07-24-2004 12:48 AM

I wish u guys would lock the verter once in a while..
Dynoing unlocked skews thing to much,At the track I agree this is no big deal but a locked graph would be nice.

Would this cam work with LS6 heads ported shaved .030 2.02/1.57 and notched pistons?

-Joseph- 07-24-2004 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by JS
Dynoing unlocked skews thing to much,At the track I agree this is no big deal but a locked graph would be nice.

Would this cam work with LS6 heads ported shaved .030 2.02/1.57 and notched pistons?

We were told not to lock the TCI converters too much, usually they seem to slip anyways. If the pistons are flycut around .050" it would probably have plenty of clearance for .030" cut heads with bigger valves.

BADFNZ 07-24-2004 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by JS

Do you race with the converter locked? :confused:

JS 07-24-2004 09:49 AM

Black,I totally agree with u,we all race in unlocked mode but I think most guys would like to see the dyno graph locked up.However I wouldnt lock up the TCI if thats what they recommended to TSP.

Its all good people,that cam looks badass,I'd love to try one.
Way to go TSP for another killer product :)

awesomeame 07-24-2004 09:57 AM

can't wait to see what it does with the m6........ :)

--matt

DanZ28 07-24-2004 03:18 PM

I'd like to see one of your test cars with a set of S2 heads under 11.1 CR in an M6. Very impressive numbers for unlocked no matter how you look at it, but I think you get a more realistic torque reading with it locked. I like the way you compared the two cams as apples to apples though..Good job!

Dan

Jason 98 TA 07-25-2004 12:39 PM

We're working on the m6 tests :) :) We don't have real good luck locking the TCI verters when cars start making this much hp, so we stopped trying.

This camshaft was a result of about 3 months of tweaking to get the results we wanted while keeping good p/v :)

Jason 98 TA 07-25-2004 12:40 PM

I think Trevor ment it was off-road (no cats) True duals.. :) :) We do have some cat True dual systems in testing :)

Ragtop 99 07-25-2004 06:35 PM

Gotta agree with JS on this. It is really hard to make sound dyno judgements when using an unlocked converter. I would like to know how you get a reading at 4000 rpm with an unlocked 4400 converter. An unlocked converter totally skews a dynojet. I'll bet the rpm/mph factor is way off if you look at the detailed printout and not just the graph. Tell me who has a 4000 stall NA converter that does not jump to at least 5000 rpm when you go to WOT? No one does and that skews everything .

I'm sure the car will fly at the track with that combo. However, for R&D dyno results I perfer to see a M6 or at least a locked converter dyno report.

BTW, 400 HP unlocked cam only is insane. :hail:

Jason 98 TA 07-25-2004 09:14 PM

The TCI 4400 just won't let us lock it up at this power level... No worries though, we'll have it in a few m6 cars very soon ;)

11SECSS 07-26-2004 03:17 PM

Maybe you guys should let me try one in my stock conv to see how much HP a bone stock car will pick up with it since mine puts down 318.Mods coming soon just picked up a 6 pt cage for the vert.

CamaroCain 07-26-2004 07:17 PM

those specs are close to my v1 cam. Is that Brian's car? Tell him to throw in some 4.10s and a 27" tall tire and take it to the track. Then its time for some Race Heads :D

CamaroCain 07-26-2004 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by 11SECSS
Maybe you guys should let me try one in my stock conv to see how much HP a bone stock car will pick up with it since mine puts down 318.Mods coming soon just picked up a 6 pt cage for the vert.

no offense but that would be pointless.
Not sure if this applies to verts but you may want to look at this new rule
http://www.nhra.com/2004/news/june/062202.html

mikes02ls1 07-26-2004 07:25 PM

Great numbers Trevor. Can't wait till that cam arrives at my door step. Hopefully it will get to my house on Wed. Then let Jason tune my baby. I'm hoping for 420rwhp with this cam in my M6.
Mike
404-597-3039

Mike98WS6 07-27-2004 09:06 PM

Those are awesome #'s!! That cam must pull unbelievable on the street. Way to go guys at TSP!!!!

a98ws6 07-28-2004 01:34 AM

Any M6 results yet? Im considering a bigger cam.

ls1hybrid 07-28-2004 01:53 AM

yes m6 results plz *oliver twist* "ide like some moh plz"

goober35 07-28-2004 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by CamaroCain

I do not think it applies for him. He will be modded. If any power adders or equipment is added then you fall under E.T. vehicle. This would requir him to have the 6 point.

CAT3 07-28-2004 02:21 AM

Trevor/Jason, any plans to test it setup with a set of say, AFR Mongoose heads, or any nicely ported ones? Hope so, need to see that before I swap out again.

offaxis 07-28-2004 08:29 AM

Excellent Numbers guys!!

It does look alittle like the coverter locked itself up at 5900. Cant wait for the m6 numbers

Congrats

Ragtop 99 07-28-2004 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by offaxis
It does look alittle like the coverter locked itself up at 5900.

The converter may couple-up around that point (i.e. move into a more efficent state), but it will not lock-up on its own.

offaxis 07-28-2004 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ragtop 99
The converter may couple-up around that point (i.e. move into a more efficent state), but it will not lock-up on its own.

Gotcha that would explain it.

SilverSurfer 07-28-2004 10:12 AM

I'm confused about these numbers. Am I the only one? Cain are you confused?

Cain's car made 409 rwhp with the difference being 4.10 gears, Yank 4400, slightly bigger version of this cam and TSP/PP LS6 Style Race Heads.

So what gives here?

-Joseph- 07-28-2004 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
I'm confused about these numbers. Am I the only one? Cain are you confused?

Cain's car made 409 rwhp with the difference being 4.10 gears, Yank 4400, slightly bigger version of this cam and TSP/PP LS6 Style Race Heads.

So what gives here?

The cams are virtually the same and has always done well since almost a year ago when we first spec'd one out. I wouldn't compare differences between two different brands unlocked converters/gears. Lynda's car did 310rwhp and went 11.5's, 409rwhp and did 10.8's...I don't think she's down on power at all. :hail:

JL ws-6 07-28-2004 11:55 AM

Probably a silly question, but will that cam be even close to making it thru emmissons with cats? Or is it like some of the other huge cams and need the wide open exhaust of no cats? I live in CT, and the emmissions program is starting up again soon, I'd love to slug in a nasty cam like that, but swapping it out and retuning the car every time it has to go thru is more of a pain than I wanna deal with.

CamaroCain 07-28-2004 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by -Joseph-
The cams are virtually the same and has always done well since almost a year ago when we first spec'd one out. I wouldn't compare differences between two different brands unlocked converters/gears. Lynda's car did 310rwhp and went 11.5's, 409rwhp and did 10.8's...I don't think she's down on power at all. :hail:

And the 10.8's were in hot humid air, I cant wait to get some great air like our SI 11.5 run, We will be flying!

SliverSurfer, I am not confused, we picked up 99rwhp from the Heads and Cam package, I see alot of M6's not even pick up that much. Oh and the dyno is just a tuning tool, our timeslips tell us what we want to hear. If we wanted we could go to MTI and pick up another 10-15 hp and probably lock the converter for 20 or more, but we are not into racing the dyno.

Blackballed 07-28-2004 02:56 PM

Ummm OK, I'm glad you're not confused cause now I'm more confused.

So is the dyno a tuning tool or an advertising tool?

Is 402 hp cam only believable or are your numbers unbelievably low for running 122.91 mph in a 3350 lb car in +1700 DA?

You picked up 99 hp from H/C and 80+ can be gotten just from the cam.

So once again, what gives?

JL ws-6 07-28-2004 03:20 PM

Back on topic guys, I need some legit info on this cam. Trevor, if you could reply to my first post regarding this cam, that would be great.

thechef 07-28-2004 05:20 PM

i would like to know the A/F on these dyno runs
i think those are impressive numbers but i would like to know if it was achieved at a safe A/F

-Joseph- 07-28-2004 06:08 PM

12.8-12.9 a/f.....It didn't need much tuning from where the 231/237 tune was at. The first pull before tuning was like 399.

-Joseph- 07-28-2004 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Blackballed
Ummm OK, I'm glad you're not confused cause now I'm more confused.

So is the dyno a tuning tool or an advertising tool?

Is 402 hp cam only believable or are your numbers unbelievably low for running 122.91 mph in a 3350 lb car in +1700 DA?

You picked up 99 hp from H/C and 80+ can be gotten just from the cam.

So once again, what gives?

Its simple... You can't compare dyno numbers between two different unlocked converter cars, sure they are the same rated stall but from 2 different converter company's. A more precise test would be cam swap / dyno / then head swap / then dyno on the same car. 99rwhp from heads/cam swap is good, 80rwhp from cam only is awesome. Brian's car has always responded well to mods. :D

WS6snake-eater 07-28-2004 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by CamaroCain

Hey Clint do you think that we fall into that class?.. :devil: :devil: :jest: :jest:

Matt.

Just tell them that the engine is loping because you got a bad plug wire... :devil:

thechef 07-28-2004 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by -Joseph-
12.8-12.9 a/f.....It didn't need much tuning from where the 231/237 tune was at. The first pull before tuning was like 399.

:cheers:

mikes02ls1 07-28-2004 10:45 PM

My Magic stick V3 came in today!!!This baby goes in soon so hopefully Jason can tune it..

87GMC 07-28-2004 10:49 PM

I'll test the cam out for you guys in a m6 :) Great number guys :cheers:

When will the cam be released

Blackballed 07-29-2004 02:54 AM

Maybe you haven't noticed Joseph but that's mostly what folks do around here is post about and compare dyno numbers. Obviously since we all don't have the same combination and based on your answer to my question this thread is pointless, isn't it?

And to further confuse the issue for a simple man as myself now your saying the initial tune was for a 231/237 cam? So which is it 225/225 or 231/237?

Maybe you just think I'm trying to bust your chops, but that's not the case. I've always wondered how your car at Southern shootout was a tenth quicker than Cain's car yet there was a 30 HP difference between the 2 cars. I see some inconsistencies and I'm questioning them. Same as I see some with this thread. Maybe there are some differences between Cain's car and this one, but there are plenty more constants.

9T9BlueTA 07-29-2004 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Probably a silly question, but will that cam be even close to making it thru emmissons with cats? Or is it like some of the other huge cams and need the wide open exhaust of no cats? I live in CT, and the emmissions program is starting up again soon, I'd love to slug in a nasty cam like that, but swapping it out and retuning the car every time it has to go thru is more of a pain than I wanna deal with.

CT emissions on newer cars is just a computer scan and visual verification of cats. As long as the computer says everything is OK (tuning) and you have cats you will should pass. Just go to a friendly place that doesnt care what the car sounds like. If anything when I go I was going to kick my idle up to around 1000 so the lope isnt THAT apparent.

BTW I dont think emissions is coming back soon. They still have to rescheldule about 30,000 cars that didnt go because of the suspension. With any luck they will dump the enitire progrm since it doesnt work and nobody wants it.

JL ws-6 07-29-2004 08:18 AM

It would be nice if they dump the whole thing, if that happens, I'll be dumping my cat's. The shop that installed my headers is an emmissions station, soi am sure that they will be a little forgiving. My concern is that if the system does not get dumped, I will eventually have to get tested. If the cam is not so radical ( with a 113 lsa, I have a little hope ) that it will go thru with cats in place, my second concern is how will the car run with cats in place? I know that 99% of the tests I see are without cats, I assume mainly because the # looks better for sure, but if I am in a position where I have to run them, will the car run correctly with a cam like this and cats? I think that's something that only the TSP guys could answer......anyone?

blubyeu2000 07-29-2004 09:28 AM

get the price out there quick. so i see how much i need to sell my g5x3 for.

Trevor @ Texas Speed & Perf. 07-29-2004 09:34 AM

When we post a dyno graph, we're showing the potential of a car. On this car, we compared dyno numbers FROM THE SAME CAR with different camshafts. You cannot compare dyno numbers from one car to the next. I used to run 12.0's with 315 RWHP and a 3,525# raceweight, but most would not have expected the car to run that quick considering the power it was making. I swapped from a Vigilante torque converter to a Yank and picked up 9 RWHP unlocked. The different brands of torque converters alone can greatly affect dyno numbers between two cars.

As for our car vs. Lynda's car at the Spring Break Shootout (she didn't have heads/cam at the Southern Shootout), we were making 19 RWHP more than she was AT PEAK unlocked vs. unlocked (410 vs. 429). I'm not sure if you're aware, but peak numbers represent one specific point throughout the entire curve. Does the peak number tell the entire story about the setup? NO We were running a larger camshaft in our car vs. Lynda's car. It was another prototype camshaft. The cam was just too big, even with a 4400 stall speed and 4.30:1 gears, for a stock-cid engine. I was running an electric water pump, and Lynda was still running the stock one. She only ran .03 slower than I did at that race, and she's even running the LS6 intake vs. our FAST 78mm LSX that picked up 9 RWHP! That's the perfect example of having a great COMBINATION that works. Peak numbers show the potential, but the timeslip will tell the story. If you think our MS3 camshaft results are unrealistic, then only time will tell as more and more results are reported. We'll also have a car with this camshaft at the Southern Shootout, so feel free to show up and check the car out for yourself. What do we have to gain by falsifying any numbers? Do you not think that customers will dyno their setups after they install the cam? We're here to provide customers with real results. If we were just looking for a camshaft that made great peak numbers, we could have marketed the camshaft that was in my SS at the Spring Break Shootout. However, we saw the results vs. Lynda's MSv.1 camshaft on the same day at the same track. We were looking to market a camshaft that will make some great peak power but still be able to lay down some great ET's at the track with the proper setup.

Feel free to call or e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com if you have any other questions or concerns. I'll be glad to discuss it further with you.

As for passing emissions, this camshaft will not be emissions-friendly. If you are having to pass a sniffer test and not just a scan/diagnostic test, then I would recommend a camshaft much smaller. Our 224R on a 114 LSA would be an ideal choice. It will provide you with some nice power while still being able to pass emissions testing with all of the other smog/emissions equipment in place. Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail if you'd like some help picking the right camshaft for your setup. I don't want you to end up with a cam that will not work well for what you're trying to accomplish!

Let me know if any of you have any other questions. :)

Trevor
Texas Speed & Performance

Originally Posted by Blackballed
Maybe you haven't noticed Joseph but that's mostly what folks do around here is post about and compare dyno numbers. Obviously since we all don't have the same combination and based on your answer to my question this thread is pointless, isn't it?

And to further confuse the issue for a simple man as myself now your saying the initial tune was for a 231/237 cam? So which is it 225/225 or 231/237?

Maybe you just think I'm trying to bust your chops, but that's not the case. I've always wondered how your car at Southern shootout was a tenth quicker than Cain's car yet there was a 30 HP difference between the 2 cars. I see some inconsistencies and I'm questioning them. Same as I see some with this thread. Maybe there are some differences between Cain's car and this one, but there are plenty more constants.

9T9BlueTA 07-29-2004 09:41 AM

CT just had the OBD-II test when the emissions was runing. I saw a place pass a newer mustang with no cats and basically spitting out fuel through the exhuast but the computer said all systems go. The people running the stuff dont care (not state run anymore) so he passed. Its just a stupid system. As for running cats on the car with that big of a cam I will know how it turn out when I get my car back from TTP since I am going with a cam around this size. I had a 232/232 57x 112 cam with cats before through Borla. With the plate clsed it was very tame (too tame :() but with the plate off the thing sounded like an animal.....you can always have a car that LOOKS like it has cats on it :secret:

CamaroCain 07-29-2004 09:52 AM

I think he meant the Spring Break Shootout Trevor ;)

I've always wondered how your car at Southern shootout was a tenth quicker than Cain's car yet there was a 30 HP difference between the 2 cars. I see some inconsistencies and I'm questioning them. Same as I see some with this thread. Maybe there are some differences between Cain's car and this one, but there are plenty more constants.
What exactly are you confused about?? Do you think i should have ran a lot slower than Trevors car? Another thing Trevor forgot to mention about our cars at this shootout is the race weights were not the same with these cars. While I was adding weight to make the weight poor Trevor was going mad trying to take anything he could off the car :D These are two different cars. I know we all post/compare dyno numbers on this site, but you can't really do that, like trevor said. I only dynoed 409 rwhp with my setup, but another car could actually dyno a lot higher than I did. If you saw my graph posted you know what the before numbers were....PATHETIC.

If you think our MS3 camshaft results are unrealistic, then only time will tell as more and more results are reported. We'll also have a car with this camshaft at the Southern Shootout, so feel free to show up and check the car out for yourself.
You going to set it up for the SS (cam only) class??

Lynda

JL ws-6 07-29-2004 10:15 AM

I know that newer cars were an obd2 test only for the first seven years I think, but after that I think that they will have to go thru a sniffer too. I know the "cat look" and if there's not gonna be a sniffer on cars with obd2, then mine will undergo an operation, kind of like lyposuction. I have a bunch of chassis and drivetrain stuff to do this winter, as well as a few last boltons that I still need. Hopefully by the time I have that stuff done I'll know what the deal is with the emmissions program. I'm lookingto get to mid 11's, and then I'm calling it quits on the car, that's fast enough for a street car. After that I'll be starting the trailer queen project...... which will not have a plate on it, so to hell with emmissions.

awesomeame 07-29-2004 05:42 PM

still waiting for some M6 results over here..hurry hurry :)

--matt

SilverSurfer 07-29-2004 08:08 PM

Ok Trevor so the old cam in the SBSO car was too big.

A couple or three quick questions.

The motor that ran 10.2s is it stock cubes? If not is it bore or stroke that gets it to the 360 cid max?

The solid roller cam in that motor, is it bigger or smaller than the SBSO cam?

-Joseph- 07-29-2004 08:32 PM

The SBSO cam we had was slightly too big in that it wouldn't let the car 60' what it needed (remember 1.55-1.6's), although it did run 123-124mph if I remember right also so the power was there down the track, just not the times we'd like. I would attribute that a little to the converter though too, 4400 didn't seem to perform to our standards that day.

The NvsS motor was stock cid, stock crank, bore and all, same exact heads as SBSO motor, just bigger valves and Comp 999 springs for the SR cam. There a few other tricks in there, but the only way you'd find out is to buy that motor and see, lol! ;) Of coarse the SR cam is also bigger, it just had a better matched setup from the beginning other than the tires/gearing. We race our cars just a few times each year, in fact the red 98 Z28 we had at NvsS hasn't even been back to the track since then. It prob won't until later on this year. :D

HotRod68Camaro 07-30-2004 09:33 AM

Is this cam recommended for a DAILY driver?

Raben 07-30-2004 09:50 AM

Good numbers Trevor!! I'm going to email you about my application here shortly.

SilverSurfer 07-30-2004 09:56 AM

See, that's what I like, questions being answered. If the cam was too big then I'd agree with the converter being part if not most of the problem. Not that the TCI is bad, but it was too tight for the cam's powerband.

Good luck.

black02-z28 08-01-2004 04:18 PM

Looks like I just found my next mod! My car is more of a once a week driver :D I am on deployment now, but will be back in September. Any pricing info yet?

Good work TSP, that name is certainly appropriate. Looking forward to making some magic of my own!

Ed

choppin-suey 08-08-2004 08:14 PM

Is this cam available in something more agressive then a 113 lsa? Is there anyone who knows what one of these sound like with a cut-out?

CraZee ZO6 08-08-2004 10:40 PM

How would this cam do on a ls6?
Im trying to make some killer power N/A and on spray. Would this be good on spray too?

I drive the car a good amount but I dont mind smell or lopeyness. I dont mind staying above 1500rpms either..
I am very tolerable in aggressive setups...

What do you guys think.

silverbullet00 08-08-2004 11:46 PM

That cam is awesome I have one that is close to it at 237/242 @.50 .595/.595 on a 112 lsa that is made by Lunati. I put down 424.1 rwhp and 393.7rwtq std. It was about 102 degrees in the shop. But that's with ported and polished 853's with 2.02/1.57 valves, flowtech Lt's, asp underdrive, taylor 8.8 wires/Tr-55's, LS6 intake, lid, open cut-out's and free mods thru a stock M6 and 3.42 gears with stock tire size. Hope this helps alittle for the M6 guys.
Brandon

pmh 08-09-2004 06:47 AM

What about the m6 results?

pmh

99-LS1-SS 08-09-2004 08:24 AM

Very nice numbers guys!

What is the price and when will it be available?

What is the lowest stall you would recommend with this cam?

Will I need a stall and gears or either or?

SouthFL.02.SS 08-09-2004 06:01 PM

Hmm. Never thought I'd do another cam swap... until now.

FASTONE 08-09-2004 10:46 PM

Still no m6 #"s ? :jest:

69_YENKO 09-17-2005 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
Very nice numbers guys!

What is the price and when will it be available?

What is the lowest stall you would recommend with this cam?

Will I need a stall and gears or either or?

I would like to know as well :)

jrp 09-17-2005 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by 69_YENKO
I would like to know as well :)

this thread is over a year old.

it will need stall and gears that most other large cams are running ~4k and 3.73's 4.10's. price it on there site. dyno and track information can be had by searching the years worth of results.

69_YENKO 09-17-2005 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by jrp
this thread is over a year old.

it will need stall and gears that most other large cams are running ~4k and 3.73's 4.10's. price it on there site. dyno and track information can be had by searching the years worth of results.

:emb: my bad, i was doing a search for something else and came across this thread without looking at the date. i thought this was a newer revision :emb: