Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F13 (230/232) 110lsa

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharpe
Your car has iForged Aero's? Where are da pics, man?
i dont have any good recent ones. only from when i first got them put on. nothing impressive..
Old 03-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Has anybody used this cam (or these cam specs) with a Blower or Turbo setup?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by eddieroxx
Has anybody used this cam (or these cam specs) with a Blower or Turbo setup?
I don't know about these specific cam specs b/c it has 11 degree's of overlap and from everything i have heard you want less overlap with a blower/turbo setup so you don't bleed off cylinder pressure. this cam (same duration) with a 112LSA has less overlap (7 degree's) and with a 114LSA has 3 degree's overlap which would be more desirable with a blower/turbo car i think. I'm not a wizard with cams or forced induction, so i could be wrong on how much overlap is tolerable with a forced induction setup. that is just how i have always heard ppl talk.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ProjecT 9
I don't know about these specific cam specs b/c it has 11 degree's of overlap and from everything i have heard you want less overlap with a blower/turbo setup so you don't bleed off cylinder pressure. this cam (same duration) with a 112LSA has less overlap (7 degree's) and with a 114LSA has 3 degree's overlap which would be more desirable with a blower/turbo car i think. I'm not a wizard with cams or forced induction, so i could be wrong on how much overlap is tolerable with a forced induction setup. that is just how i have always heard ppl talk.
Yes ok, a friend of mine is using a 110 with a maggie and all the goodies neccessary to keep it intact ... his vettvert is one gonzo machine that specializes in burning off a nice cloud of smoke then when it clears he's already disappeared.

He's one of those secret agent types that never lifts the hood nor tells anyone what he has or what he does to his motor.

I snuck into his performance folder one day when I was fixing his computer and when he wasn't looking and I caught a glimpse of his cam card as well as blower rotor mods and some other tantalizing info.

So I'm contemplating a setup like his ... well close from what I know so I thought I'd check in first before spending a gazillion bucks ....

.... and ending up like an EdblownupVert over on *that other site* who seems to go down 3 days after everytime he builds a motor ...

Last edited by eddieroxx; 03-26-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any updates on this setup?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PunkNPonys
Any updates on this setup?
well the only update is that the car rips!

but i havent gotten any dyno results if that is what you mean. I'm scheduled to see allan in september for final tuning and I'll get some dyno #'s then. the car feels great and i can tell i picked up power judging by the butt dyno, but like i said, nothing official.

Jon

Quick Reply: F13 (230/232) 110lsa