Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

texas speed maf 100mm

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default texas speed maf 100mm

having probleme, code 102 and cuts out, i might need a maf, not sure yet, is the texas speed 100mm maf using the 2007 corvette 427 card type maf, can i replace it with that one from my local gm dealer, they have it in stock.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:43 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, if you have our MAF kit you can use the standard GM LS7 card-style MAF sensor!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks, my maf is new only tuning time on it and street test 300miles while tunning, but having code p0102, will be checking harness and plug and voltage tonight.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:05 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How does the car drive? Have you checked your engine sensor fuse? It's not uncommon to get that code when that fuse is blown. If you unplug the MAF sensor, does the vehicle run better (assuming its running poorly with it plugged in)?

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

i only get the code when i slowly accelerat and around 3500 to 4200 rpm the engine dies out then comes back alive, but if i accelerat fast no probleme, and my wideband hits 16.00 when this happens.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

i have concluded that the position off the maf is getting turbulance, if i move it around in the air streem(had it at3 o'clock position and now at 11) the code does not come back. and the car works mutch better, i will also be adding a screen to the maf.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So changing the position of the MAF fixed the issue? I have the TSP 100MM maf on my car and I keep getting the same code. The car also stalls and idles poorly.
What position does TSP recommend the MAF to be clocked at?
How much does a new LS7 card-style maf sensor cost?
Old 06-29-2011, 05:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 83 Likes on 59 Posts

I have a brand new GM Maf if anyone needs it? Still in the package yet...
Old 07-01-2011, 08:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

my car also would stahl and idle poorly, getting code maf, i checked wirring, connectors over and over, even tried a freinds maf card from a vette 427 and no difference, until i came up with the ideal that mayby i was getting turbulence in the air stream and the air at certain air speed was going over the sensor and not being read, had the connector of the maf at 3 o'clock position and turned it to 11 o'clock position (the maf card inside the housing does not put the resistance of the sensor in the middle of the housing) , my code went away right-away and never came back, on my wide band the air fuel ratio was more stable and with my hptuner logging the maf value's difference was big improvement .then i improved it even more by putting in a screen in the round part of the lide, car is working much better and i am able to finish tuning the car, all other atemp to tune was getting me nowhere. hope thise help you and anyone else that is having this probleme, when running big lide,maf,t/b the air flow at low rpm is slow and not being read like it was in our stock parts.

Quick Reply: texas speed maf 100mm