Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GM Exhaust Manifold Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 01:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GM Exhaust Manifold Question

I making some progress on my LS install into a race car (drag). I’m going aingle
turbo and trying to find manifolds. I don’t want to use Flowtech up and forward due to steeling and suspension. Ideally I want to use forward and down on both sides. I’ve actually found my stock PS manifold will fit with minor mods on the DS. I’d be running them on the outside of the frame (tube chassis car) and under the front of the motor. I found a set of 2010 Camaro 6.2 manifolds that are similar but reversed which I thought might work great and look aesthetic. My question is does anybody know if they are more of a block hugging design? Because ideally that won’t be good for me as they’ll hit my frame and need more modifications.
Thanks
Old 09-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manifolds

Sorry, forgot to mention I have stock truck manifolds now that I’m comparing to these Camaro manifolds.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:19 PM
9 Second Club

Received 179 Likes on 154 Posts

LS3 manifolds do sit a little closer to the block, as does the collector part.

Plenty of pics if you search, and check out AGP Turbo's twin kits for the Gen5 which retain these manifolds.