Originally Posted by dkbykesdk
yea i jsut want to know what crank i should get callies, lunati or eagle
All 3 are good its a budget call.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
All 3 are good its a budget call.
well i want the one that is goin to last the longest, if im going to spend money i wanna do it right
Old 12-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well all three will if built correctly, it's a budget choice. You can spend millions on the best parts in the world and if they are assembled wrong it wont matter.
Its a budget choice. WHO's building the engine? Have they ever built an LS engine before? I wouldnt throw coin on expensive parts if its someones first ls engine. Lots of people who are SBC experts screw them up royally, my builder fixes them daily.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Well all three will if built correctly, it's a budget choice. You can spend millions on the best parts in the world and if they are assembled wrong it wont matter.
Its a budget choice. WHO's building the engine? Have they ever built an LS engine before? I wouldnt throw coin on expensive parts if its someones first ls engine. Lots of people who are SBC experts screw them up royally, my builder fixes them daily.
lol im doing it, but i quess your right, thats why im asking so many questions, i got alot reading still to do, an alot to learn an i wanna learn!

i can get eagle stuff for a good price, if i get rods (h-beam) an crank from them an get some wiseco pistons, what would that be able to hande?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:06 AM
12 Second Club

my last 408 had eagle crank,rods and diamond pistons, didnt have any problems and it was all pretty good stuff
Old 12-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dkbykesdk
lol im doing it, but i quess your right, thats why im asking so many questions, i got alot reading still to do, an alot to learn an i wanna learn!

i can get eagle stuff for a good price, if i get rods (h-beam) an crank from them an get some wiseco pistons, what would that be able to hande?
Thats a good choice. As long as its tuned properly and maintained regularly it should last you a very long time. Assembly is critical of course but the parts are good parts and many many people have great success with them.

Quick Reply: Need advice on stroker build