Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Need a little gas Help before milling heads.

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 08:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a little gas Help before milling heads.

Young man asked about race fuels a little ways down but had to ask and no one posted where I posted for the first thread.

I know a few guys running E85 with compression ratios in the 14:0 to 14:5 range some on here and where I live (and it's Really inconsistent pump to pump). My question is can 260 GT Plus, be ran at a compression this high before I have the heads milled. I really don't want or like the idea of leaded fuels.

Tried calling it in with a Sunoco Rep but waited on Hold and left name and number but no return call.

http://www.sunocoracefuels.com/fuel/260-gt-plus

http://www.sunocoracefuels.com/fuel/e85-r

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:46 AM
Banned

Was talking in game chat while searching the enter web and seen something. Looked over a few threads over on YB but nothing of true relevance.

Sunoco's high performance unleaded racing fuel created for race cars, bikes, and boats with compression ratios up to 14:1. From: Bazell Race Fuels gonna give these guys a call in the mourning to get some facts. If a Sunoco rep doesn't call first.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:13 AM
Banned

Brian Bazell is great guy, broke down the whole scenario of you basically treating it like corn by adding a *little more fuel for higher Compression's and taking baby steps with timing. Recommends don't go for the fences when you start, getting the fuel mapping correct and 14:5 is very much doable.

Quick Reply: Need a little gas Help before milling heads.