Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Mamo Motorsports Holiday Sale

Old 11-20-2018, 02:34 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 383 Likes on 150 Posts

Default Mamo Motorsports Holiday Sale

Guys,

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday I am offering a discount on most items I support and customize for my customers.

Alot of people have inquired and I am discounting most of my product line till midnight on Cyber Monday November 26th.

Throttle bodies, intake manifolds, cylinder heads, cam and valvetrain related hardware, clutches etc.....pretty much anything I carry.

Ported throttle bodies which are a very popular product I offer are now (finally!) easy to purchase direct through my website....just include "BlackFriday" when your checking out to get the Holiday $40 discount applied to your order.

I may have intake manifolds also set up in the products section as easy to purchase as a few clicks and filling in your info but in the event I do not just email or PM me and mention the Holiday Sale and I will help you work out all the details and process the payment etc. Intake manifolds will feature a $150 discount and my popular Stealth top upgrade an additional $100 off so take advantage of both of these items if you have been considering upgrading.

Cylinder heads, valvetrain, complete combinations and other more in depth purchases will also be discounted but that's better handled one on one. BUT, you must reach out in the time permitted to be eligible for the sale (at the very least your inquiry about the product(s) must be in my inbox or private message section by midnight of the 26th to qualify).

If you do decide to reach out please allow a little extra time for me to contact you this upcoming week as I will be traveling heading back to NY to spend some time with family but I will be working remotely via laptop and cell phone and I will return all your phone calls, PM's or emails just as quickly as possible.

Hope all of you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving and (hopefully) get to enjoy some additional time off

IMO there is no better time to be a car enthusiast than right now.....lets all enjoy it while we can!

Cheers,
Tony

www.mamomotorsports.com

Tony@MamoMotorsports.com

Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Build it right the first time....its alot cheaper than building it twice!!

Last edited by Tony @ Mamo Motorsports; 11-20-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Search this Thread