Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Check out these non driving homo's!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vAN5150
Ya know, he really was right on with his review. He really was, but then again I was just thinking how much i wanted to **** his mouth while his pink shirt friend tickled my ***. I miss prision.
thats gross..
Old 08-16-2004, 09:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know there is a reason we call them Mussel cars not Fairy cars.
Homos.. like two giggling fairies. God Bless the USA.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Teching In

I've seen that show a few times while in Europe(hate the place) and I think that was his shot at humor. They pretty much only like Brit cars except for Jags,which they consider Fords. They beat up on cars like the Acura TL and even the Lexus GS400. They have an obvious Euro/Brit bias and nobody outside the UK really takes these guys seriously.

I'm enjoying seeing some of the US mags and cars shows getting away from falling over their bits to heap praise on every single BMW. I actually witnessed C&D complain about reliability problems with a new M3,this after the car has been bashed all over the net by owners and techs.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

******* Terroists
Old 08-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Teching In

While I did not agree with there "United Nations" race results, the C6 did do very
well on their road course, finishing right below the EVO times! But what was with
the other guy and leaf springs at the end....obviously a bloody twit!
Old 08-18-2004, 08:03 AM
Teching In

Well guys.... I tend to agree with Dr. BlueSS. Is it REALLY necessary to decimate Britain just because they are guilty of a little "hometown bias"?
Old 08-18-2004, 09:22 AM
cam
TECH Junkie

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

That was indeed funny. It looks more like flattery to me. If they felt it necessary to only quickly mention the price was $20k POUNDS cheaper ( thats $40k USD ) then the closest rival its no wonder they had to cut it down as much as they could with a lame test driver and pissy hosts. They only pointed out the obvious weaknesses to the car and barely mentioned its numerous advantages which I need nor list out for you guys What exactly do you think their sponsors would do to that show or their jobs if they told the whole UK that the Corvette will wipe the butts off anything they build for forty grand less? Does Corvette sponsor that show? By the looks of it I sincerely doubt it. Did anyone else notice they did not show the "drag race" uncut? they had different angles of likely different footage to amplify their own views/opinions not show the obvious truth that the Vette would womp those other posers so bad its not funny. Besides they had wuss *** driving the vette and likely three other helmet wearing "pros" driving the others.

Think about whats realing going on there and hold our heads high. The one thing few consider is that every single other country WANTS to be America. No need to get all pissy and give anyone from outside the US any more reason to hate.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Pure and simple: Haters. Dave Chappelle couldn't have scripted it better.
As far as the geopolitical commentary, it's as ignorant as their review. Other people's business?? They should know better. After all, they invented the word "Empire" (well, took it from latin) as well as the phrase "miserable failure"
Old 08-21-2004, 12:38 AM
11 Second Club

It was definately gay, but it was sorta humorous to me. But then again, I sorta like British humor. They were definately some sisses tho. If they didn't like that clutch, they wouldn't even be able to press the clutch in to crank my car with the 910.

Josh
Old 09-02-2004, 05:10 PM
Launching!

they need the gov. of cali. to go out there and call all of them girly men,
and then drive over there cars with his hummer
and how the heck can you hurt your wrist by shifing that slow,all out girly man
Old 09-04-2004, 04:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Guys come one! It was a funny show!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:02 PM
s.g
Teching In

that older loser at the end, ive seen another video of him testing a mclaren f1 vs a skyline.
i hate his voice.
Old 09-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Location: Flint, Michigan (Yeah, the little "F" you might find on your VIN)

Originally Posted by 10sec
Well guys.... I tend to agree with Dr. BlueSS. Is it REALLY necessary to decimate Britain just because they are guilty of a little "hometown bias"?
Yeah, not like we aren't, OBVIOUSLY, biased towards the Corvette. (Not that we shouldn't be, or anything...) But to each his own. They can have their fagmobile Mini Coopers and we'll take our #2 Recyclable Corvette.

Besides, if we really need to get into a country vs. country match, I always remember the saying "Oh, you're from Europe? The region who's *** we kicked, or the region who's *** we saved?"
Old 09-12-2004, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

He said the vettes rear susp. has Leaf springS, It only has 1 (mono leaf) and by the way they talk they make you think they are metal ones right out of a F-350.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:00 AM
Teching In

No, its ok....we all know how good american muscle is... and I think they're still pissed about that whole "revoloution" thing. plus theres not much to say about someone who drives on the WRONG side of the road.
GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE!
Old 09-16-2004, 04:36 AM
Staging Lane

Location: Flint, Michigan (Yeah, the little "F" you might find on your VIN)

They're just pissed off about Chevy's "American Revolution" ad campaign...
Old 09-16-2004, 09:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mr1970Chevelle
They're just pissed off about Chevy's "American Revolution" ad campaign...
Now that was funny!!!
Old 09-16-2004, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats a little messed up bashing the whole country just because of 2 guys, they did bash the vette alot, but would you honestly expect them to admit it is equal to or better than a car of that region? it just wouldnt happen, and yea both of them were being douch's but bashing the whole country is messed up, thats where im from and i love my country just like you love yours, so please if you think those guys are *******, which they seem to be, fair enough, but stick with them, that just hits home for me, ok im done
Old 09-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BurnOut
The funny thing is that the test driver on the road track was literally hanging the *** end out around virtually every turn they showed... no WONDER it didn't turn a faster lap than an Evo... if they had bothered to drive the car PROPERLY, there's no telling how well it would have done.
I agree, and I think that is exactly why they did hang it's *** out so much. Can't have the C6 schooling cars 3 and 4 times its price tag. Even hanging it out so much it was still ~#6 on their list.

I mean come on, the C6's suspension was tuned and tested at Nurburgring fercrissakes. Talk about a bogus, politically driven car test. And that little inbred british dipstick that was driving it at the beginning needs to learn how to drive a real car. My leg hurts! Gimme a break noodle legs, hit the gym once a year!
Old 09-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

like to see him shift my car! *****!

Quick Reply: Check out these non driving homo's!