Notices
Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

ls2 kit

 
Old 11-09-2004, 04:28 PM
  #1  
LS1TECH Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 163
Default ls2 kit

Hi guys...posted this in the for sale section,but here it is:
....ive got a new ls2 intake with ls2 fuel rails,and the proper shims and the injector o rings...it was on the car for dyno testing,,,,as new condition
520.00 shipped Wash
Textralia is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 04:44 PM
  #2  
TECH Veteran
 
BLKWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 4,049
Default

so let see....

235(intake)+130(rails) = 365 +26(for orings) = 391.00 (new) hmmmm...

Im not the best in math but unless your including a 90mm tb with that....good luck on that sell.....
BLKWS6 is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 07:11 PM
  #3  
Staging Lane
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 70
Default

Originally Posted by washguy
Hi guys...posted this in the for sale section,but here it is:
....ive got a new ls2 intake with ls2 fuel rails,and the proper shims and the injector o rings...it was on the car for dyno testing,,,,as new condition
520.00 shipped Wash
PM me on this item.
Wire Dog is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 07:13 PM
  #4  
LS1TECH Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by BLKWS6
so let see....

235(intake)+130(rails) = 365 +26(for orings) = 391.00 (new) hmmmm...

Im not the best in math but unless your including a 90mm tb with that....good luck on that sell.....
Well, I had to pay a lil more to get one right now..and then I had frieght on top of that. and had to have techs fab up the rails,so they fit perfect ..so you do the math...btw can you get a ls2 like right now? Wash
Textralia is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 07:48 PM
  #5  
TECH Veteran
 
BLKWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 4,049
Default

Originally Posted by washguy
Well, I had to pay a lil more to get one right now..and then I had frieght on top of that. and had to have techs fab up the rails,so they fit perfect ..so you do the math...btw can you get a ls2 like right now? Wash
I had one 2 or 3 months ago homey....

Actually i had 3 of them.....sold 2 of them. Read the sig...

I got mine through my source...before SDC had them...then bought the first 2 [email protected] had....
BLKWS6 is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 07:50 PM
  #6  
TECH Veteran
 
BLKWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 4,049
Default

Here ya go if it makes you feel any better....
Attached Thumbnails ls2 kit-mvc-021s.jpg  
BLKWS6 is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 08:17 PM
  #7  
Moderator
iTrader: (10)
 
John B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 3,224
Default

it was on the car for dyno testing
What were the dyno results?
John B is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 09:19 PM
  #8  
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (1)
 
Jammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 3,656
Default

Originally Posted by John B
What were the dyno results?
ditto
Jammer is offline  
Old 11-09-2004, 09:40 PM
  #9  
LS1TECH Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 163
Default

Originally Posted by Jammer
ditto
got 10 and 10 on my h/c car...without too much fiddling
Wash
Textralia is offline  
Old 11-10-2004, 07:13 AM
  #10  
9 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
speedracer5532's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Posts: 920
Default

Originally Posted by washguy
got 10 and 10 on my h/c car...without too much fiddling
Wash
Was that 10 hp and 10 torque over an LS6 intake or an LS1 intake?
speedracer5532 is offline  
Old 11-10-2004, 07:50 AM
  #11  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (33)
 
WS6FirebirdTA00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,300
Default

how was under the curve numbers?
WS6FirebirdTA00 is offline  
Old 11-10-2004, 04:00 PM
  #12  
TECH Resident
iTrader: (2)
 
Worm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 789
Default

10/10 over the ls1 or ls6 intake?
Worm is offline  
Old 11-10-2004, 04:00 PM
  #13  
TECH Resident
iTrader: (2)
 
Worm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 789
Default

-dp- my bad.
Worm is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: