Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Race-Prep looking to deliver 500ci to a lucky first customer!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Suspended Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all ,
I can say this, all these things have been addressed by ERL, the system they designed has been throughly tested on their computer simulation software and is awaiting testing in the real world VERY soon. As for the deck space theory, it has been done on 1000+WHP import cars for a few years now and ERL has the fastest front drive non tube chassis car in the country running in the 8's I believe. The system works and has been tested just not on a LSx engine as of yet. I am VERY confident in the system and can't wait to see it in action! For those of you worried if the 4.5 stroke will work above 5000 RPM look into the Pro Mods and Pro Street engines, they routinely run cranks in the 5.125" range over 8500 RPM, needless to say the ones we have built run just fine!

-Bryan
Old 11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Race-Prep
For those of you worried if the 4.5 stroke will work above 5000 RPM look into the Pro Mods and Pro Street engines, they routinely run cranks in the 5.125" range over 8500 RPM, needless to say the ones we have built run just fine!

-Bryan
Those are race engines. I think most of us are concerned about running that 500ci in the street and hence, reliability & longevity plays a big role.

Quick Reply: Race-Prep looking to deliver 500ci to a lucky first customer!