Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Photos from PRI, Warhawk pics inside!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Photos from PRI, Warhawk pics inside!!!

Ok guys, I just got back from PRI, awesome show. Good things to come for the LSx breed. I saw a couple of new cylinder heads, some new products and some flat out badd *** race cars.
Here are the pics of the Warhawk block: The block pictured here is an early protoype that did not have water jackets. This won't be an option for the high HP guys. This was just one of the early pieces before they had all the core tooling done.
Warhawk 1 info
Warhawk2 info
Block Pic 1
Block Pic 2
Warhawk Heads 1
Warhawk Heads 2
Warhawk Heads 3

Here are some pics of the Trick Flow heads although I believe there are some good detail pics floating around here anyway.
Trick Flow
Here is a new intake and rails, The bottom of the plenum is removable for porting.

Professional Products 1
Here is an SFI balancer from them as well
Professional Products 1
Here is a new head from a company called Pro-Filer. The Rep that I talked to claimed that there head did not have the flow drop off at .600 like all the other heads that were at the show. Take that for what it's worth.
Profiler
Lastly, there was a casting manufacturer there that apparantly did the casting work on the V16 motor that was in some of there concept cars.
V16_1
V16_2
If you look in the root of the Pictures directory there are also pics of W2W stuff as well as a couple of different display cars..
Enjoy, also I am hosting these out of my house, if my bandwidth goes to hell I may have to suspend hosting while I am using the computer.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice pics, thanks!
Old 12-03-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Regular

try it now
Old 12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Cool, I'm going tomorrow....can't wait!
Old 12-03-2005, 10:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

won't be open tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any word on when the trick flow stuff is going to be released to the public?

thats a nice looking intake
thanks
ed
firebird455@gmail.com
Old 12-05-2005, 06:39 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was very disapointed with the Warhawk block. They had the rough casting and thats it. No way that thing will be ready by spring.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hardcore says the LS7X heads will be ready in April/May
Old 12-05-2005, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

I actually talked to one of the reps for about 15 minutes about the water jacketing. This block is a ouple of months old. They supposedly have the tooling now to create the internal casting cores. He also showed me a design diagram of how the internal jacketing will be done. Most if not all blocks now have the internal jackets around the sleeve that are rouglhly the same shape (round) as the cylinder bore all stuck together, kind of like two "8"s laid on there side adjoining. The war hawk will have a large oval shape around all the jugs and substantially thicker as well with cooling passages enlarged to match. It should make for a nice rigid setup. I am sure there are a couple of guys here that would like to have non-jacketed blocks anyway, and I was told that they would not be offering it. I guess it's back to hardblok for all those guys heading for the twilight zone. This thing has got serious meat. If you need anything biggger or badder than this guy you will end up with an aftermarket BBC, which by the way I did see a new aftermarket BBC block with deep skirts ala LS1 on it. Pretty interesting stuff.