LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Generation V Internal Engine (https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-v-internal-engine-174/)
-   -   the new LT1 engine in C6 Z06? (https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-v-internal-engine/1898246-new-lt1-engine-c6-z06.html)

Abdullah 05-11-2018 09:29 AM

the new LT1 engine in C6 Z06?

Can the new LT1 engine be installed in C6 Z06?

Can an 8L90E be installed for the above?

If so any one know how?

Thanks for help.

A.R. Shale Targa 05-12-2018 09:07 PM

The engine. Yes. Pretty sure the transmission won’t fit though.
A good question for vengeance Racing

Abdullah 05-13-2018 01:22 AM

Hello,

A.R. Shale Targa, you are correct. I think workers at Vengeance Racing Shop have a nice experience in installing non-stock engines in a C6 Z06 and they might have an experience in making custom wiring harness ( may be from other companies like painless wiring company in advertisement in CHP magazine ) for the non stock engines, non stock transmissions, and other electrical and electronic PCM's, sensors and elements.

They have such a high quality work in modifying cars.

Thanks for help.

G Atsma 05-13-2018 11:07 AM

Don't worry about a name.

RockinWs6 05-13-2018 12:05 PM

LOL really

Abdullah 05-13-2018 12:23 PM

I like from Vengeance shop their high quality and neat work and that too many of their cars generate high rwhp, are robust ( semi maintenance free ) and easy to maintain.

Thanks for help.

G Atsma 05-13-2018 03:13 PM

A name change would benefit nobody. Just add to the confusion....

Abdullah 05-13-2018 10:58 PM

I like ls1tech.com forums.

Abdullah 05-13-2018 11:09 PM

A.R. Shale Targa, you have such a nice C5. but the rear wing added to rear of the C5 is not beautiful to my taste.
The rear end is beautiful without adding a wing to my taste. But it is your choice if like that wing.

Any how to my taste the front bumper of the C5 needs to be extended at lower side of it to be uniform with side skirts and the rear bumper of the C5.

And that way the C5 will be beautiful and have a uniform lower end just like the C6 and C7 corvettes ( base models, Z06's and ZR1's ).

Also same thing for the 4th gen base model, old LT1, LS1 old LT1 and LS1 SS's Camaros.

That was my humble opinion.

A.R. Shale Targa 05-13-2018 11:23 PM

Abdullah 05-13-2018 11:32 PM

A.R. Shale Targa, I'm sorry. I didn't notice well that your C5 doesn't have an added wing to it before ( at first ) from the avater.

I just noticed that your C5 corvette doesn't have an added wing from the big picture of your C5 corvette that you posted in your last post.

I'm sorry if I make you frustrated, I'm sorry.

you have such a nice and beautiful C5 corvette.

Abdullah 05-13-2018 11:49 PM

Why don't aftermarket companies make a nicer front bumpers like the nice design and the way of the front bumpers of the C6 and C7 ( base models, Z06's and ZR1's ) corvettes. Also same thing for the 4th gen base models, old LT1, LS1 and SS Camaros.

And nicer front lights for the 4th gen base models, old LT1 and old LT1 SS Camaros something like the way of the front lights of the C6 and C7 corvettes. I mean covering the front lights of the 4th gen Camaros with a plastic covers like the nice way of the covered front lights of the C6 and C7 corvettes.

Darth_V8r 05-14-2018 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Abdullah
O'Allah ( O'God ) end the fraud Messiah disaster from the world.

Peace be upon Jesus slave, the Messiah ( the true Messiah ), apostle and prophet of Allah ( the almighty God ) and peace be upon his virtuous mother and slave of Allah ( slave of God ) Marry ( peace be upon her ).

have a nice day by God will ( that was an Allah call for you and for me ).

I disagree and respectfully ask that this kind of stuff stay off the forum. It is not my intent to start a war on this. Say what you want but leave Jesus out of it. I have certainly never used any other religious figures in any manner.

Let's keep it to cars.

G Atsma 05-14-2018 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Darth_V8r (Post 19896633)
I disagree and respectfully ask that this kind of stuff stay off the forum. It is not my intent to start a war on this. Say what you want but leave Jesus out of it. I have certainly never used any other religious figures in any manner.

Let's keep it to cars.

I agree, Darth! I resent this man(??)'s continued insults to Christianity.

A.R. Shale Targa 05-14-2018 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Abdullah (Post 19895956)
A.R. Shale Targa, I'm sorry. I didn't notice well that your C5 doesn't have an added wing to it before ( at first ) from the avater.

I just noticed that your C5 corvette doesn't have an added wing from the big picture of your C5 corvette that you posted in your last thread.

I'm sorry if I make you frustrated, I'm sorry.

you have such a nice and beautiful C5 corvette.

no worries friend. It is all good. I realized the first picture sorta made it look that way as it was a screen shot from an idle video. I almost like the second picture better. Perhaps I should change my avatar as the color looks better in sunshine.
And thank you for the kind words !!!!!!

Abdullah 05-14-2018 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Darth_V8r (Post 19896633)

Let's keep it to cars.

That post ( mine ) should be in the lounge forum.

I'm sorry for that. OK, as you like.

Thank you.

Abdullah 05-15-2018 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by A.R. Shale Targa (Post 19895947)

Your C5 has nice and beautiful exhaust tips.

What the brand of the exhaust system it has?

Is it a Corsa or a Borla exhaust system?

Abdullah 05-15-2018 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by G Atsma (Post 19896646)
I agree, Darth! I resent this man(??)'s continued insults to Christianity.

OK, I'm sorry.

I appoligize.

Thank you. Take care.

A.R. Shale Targa 05-15-2018 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Abdullah (Post 19896685)
Your C5 has nice and beautiful exhaust tips.

What the brand of the exhaust system it has?

is it Corsa or Borla?

Corsa Extreme Sounds nice

Abdullah 05-16-2018 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by A.R. Shale Targa (Post 19897214)

Corsa Extreme Sounds nice

Oh, thanks.