Group Purchase Requests Please post your GP requests here for the sponsors to consider them.

Fast Toys Ram Air Group Buy!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast Toys Ram Air Group Buy!!!!!

I'm hoping this is the right area to post, but if not could a moderator help me out.

I know the majority of you already have your intake systems in place, but there are a few of us who recently got cars and are looking to add go fast goodies. One of these is the Fast Toys Ram Air Kit.

I talked to the guys over at FT, and they agreed to do a group purchase. All we need is 3 people to buy systems and they will give us a price of $170. (Normally they are $199)

So far there are two of us
Dzydvl
RGCarGuy

We need ONE MORE PERSON. I'm including the e-mail from FT to show the deal is legit, and because it outlines how to place the order. If you have been thinking about getting one, NOW IS THE TIME. We may not see a price like this again. If you aren't interested, but you know someone who is PLEASE let them know the group buy, as I said we just need 1 MORE ORDER

Thanks everyone.... See the E-Mail below

"Bill,

If we can get 3 or more orders, we can offer them at 170.00 shipped within the continental U.S. If you want to post something and round up some interest, that would be great. People would have to call to order to get the group buy price.

We’ll run this offer until Tuesday of next week.

Phil

Fast Toys Performance

Ph # 877-955-4896

www.fasttoys.net

www.fasttoys.ca

Old 03-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Teching In

We have two confirmed orders, all we need is one more for this price... If you are interested post here, and call Phil at Fast Toys, as him for the LS1Tech.com group price. We have till Tuesday of next week to hit the quota...
Old 03-25-2016, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Let me see if I can cancel my order with WS6 store, and I'll be in for one and the 104mm lid

Quick Reply: Fast Toys Ram Air Group Buy!!!!!