Old 08-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What vendors planning on attending holley fest

Need to know what parts i can pick up no shipping
Old 09-06-2010, 01:50 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

We will be there. We have a trailer loaded up with parts. Valve springs, head gaskets, head bolts, balancers, plugs wires, and basicaly anything else feasible to haul along with us that racers might need unexpextedly.

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 09-06-2010, 05:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats good, thank you. hope i am not a customer.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:16 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

I only posted a small portion of what we were loading up, we were at it all day today as well. Some of the additional things are multiple different oils, trans fluids, MSD components, fuel system components, wheel studs, rods, all varieties of necessary ARP bolts, we are taking several different sets of bearings, oil pumps, pushrods, valves, etc.

If any of you need anything at all, come check us out to see if we have it.

As usual, come by and talk to us about anything you need and pick up a business card. Place the order we talk about within a week and we will give you free shipping!

WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 09-06-2010, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scoggin Dickey
I only posted a small portion of what we were loading up, we were at it all day today as well. Some of the additional things are multiple different oils, trans fluids, MSD components, fuel system components, wheel studs, rods, all varieties of necessary ARP bolts, we are taking several different sets of bearings, oil pumps, pushrods, valves, etc.

If any of you need anything at all, come check us out to see if we have it.

As usual, come by and talk to us about anything you need and pick up a business card. Place the order we talk about within a week and we will give you free shipping!
It will be nice to see all you guys again.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:43 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Sounds great, is Nicky going? I would imagine the class sponsors will have booths. I have heard from a few companies that enquired about going like Weld Wheels.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:07 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

We definitely look forward to seeing everyone again too, it's the best part of these meets.

Nicky is doing what he can to shuffle previously arranged business meetings to make it and would like to be able to fly in for the weekend. At the moment it does not look like he is going to be able to attend.

Quick Reply: What vendors planning on attending holley fest