some suggestions for ls fest 2013

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some suggestions for ls fest 2013

1. Less auto x and more drifting!!!! The auto cross took up wayyyy too much of the day.

2. More food vendor selections. If you wanted a corn dog, burger, or fried pickles then you were golden! But if you wanted a chicken sandwich you were s.o.l.

It was a very cool event. We took coolmarocrzy's single turbostage thirdgen down to bowling green from moline illinois. Some 534 miles each way with no issues at all. Next year we will have a convoy coming with.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:28 AM
On The Tree

Single turbo* damn phone.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:35 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 96s-10ss
1. Less auto x and more drifting!!!! The auto cross took up wayyyy too much of the day.

2. More food vendor selections. If you wanted a corn dog, burger, or fried pickles then you were golden! But if you wanted a chicken sandwich you were s.o.l.

It was a very cool event. We took coolmarocrzy's single turbostage thirdgen down to bowling green from moline illinois. Some 534 miles each way with no issues at all. Next year we will have a convoy coming with.
Hey there 96S-10SS,

I've actually heard both of those two suggestions already. Thanks for the suggestions and know that we'll definitely keep these in mind as we look to make 2013 an even better event!

Blane
Old 11-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Teching In

keep the car show area for show participants only.... came back to my car to drop off some goodies and had a powerstroke diesel parked right across from me. I highly doubt it was LS equipped! lol also i know yall said are gonna split up the show. I hope there are classes for every make, maybe not every model tho. Just keep the older factory equipped cars in mind and dont stick them in a class with brand new cars
Old 02-24-2013, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I say open up the drift to anyone, at least for single runs. Seems like "regular joes" trying to drift would be hellarious and a lot of fun. If anyone has the ***** to try. If I have my fox vert done i'll drift the **** out of it.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:15 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZTwentyAteU
I say open up the drift to anyone, at least for single runs. Seems like "regular joes" trying to drift would be hellarious and a lot of fun. If anyone has the ***** to try. If I have my fox vert done i'll drift the **** out of it.
That would be pretty funny to watch. I would check it out.

I have been to LS Fest every year and hope to see more vendors/sponsors/racers there.

Quick Reply: some suggestions for ls fest 2013