Notices
Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

Power Tour 2019

Old 03-28-2019, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Default Power Tour 2019

Anyone doing the power tour this year? whether just hanging out at one stop or going for the long haul?

Hoping to have my swap done in time to hit up the KY speedway stop, possibly Indy. Doing at least one, if not both stops as i am nearly right in the middle of them.
Old 03-29-2019, 07:27 AM
Teching In

I was considering going down to zMAX as I'm up in VA, so not too far away. I went down to Charlotte in 2014 for the start of HRPT that year. Met Mike Finnegan and saw Blasphemi. My son and I Long Hauled in 2009. Love the Power Tour. I don't think my Camaro will be up and running by then, but we'll see. I don't think there's any way I can do anything more than zMAX, but we'll see. I mean, Martinsville is actually closer than Charlotte, lol! Then Bristol and Sparta are just down the road from there. It's always a great time.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:17 AM
On The Tree

i plan on Long hauling Next year. Went to the start of it all last year in Bowling Green. Its so close this year, i have to go again.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

I will be there the whole way, driving there, the whole way and back. The hope is to do it in this one:

And backup is this one:

If we can get the short list wrapped up on the '57, it's going. Short list is a gear swap, minor exhaust work to get it out from under the car, and finish the AC.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Nice cars,

i'd drive either but the 57 is certainly cooler.

Looking pretty good that my wagon will be done in the nick of time to make it to the Indy Stop!
Old 05-10-2019, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

Long hauled last year and am doing it again this year. Driving from north Louisiana.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:54 PM
Teching In

I’ll be long hauling in my mustang, gf doesn’t want to bring the Trans Am because it doesn’t have a/c and isn’t “pretty enough” sigh
Old 05-13-2019, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Just got my swap car moving under its own power this weekend. Should for sure be at Indy, most likely meeting up with the tour in Sparta for the cruise up. Should be hard to miss me in this heap

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: