Hot Rod Power Tour/ Pump Gas Drags/ Drag Week Covers all Hot Rod events

Who is already signed up for the tour?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're signed up, doing the long haul again. Now I need to book hotels ASAP.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Tricked-Out-Toy
Im signed up and have hotels booked. looking for ppl heading down from the northeast. so far we have 2 thirds, a 4th and 2 vettes
If you are interested, Walt(White C6,Wallingford) and myself(Black C6,Lancaster County) are leaving the morning of 6/1. We will probably drive to Charlotte,NC or beyond to stay overnight. We should arrive in Kissimmee sometime in the early afternoon of 6/2. We are going down route 81, so we don't have to worry about Baltimore, Washington DC or Richmond. We are meeting in Carlisle and then take route 81S. Time from Carlisle to Charlotte is about 7 hours and then 8 hours to Kissimmee. If you are interesred, send me an email.

sscamaro@ptd.net
Old 02-27-2006, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Fratsit
I registered last November. Booked my hotel stays myself and will be staying at only Hampton Inn's.

Traveling from Newport News, Virgina.

Frat
Hey a friend and I are leaving from here in Norfolk taking either my 99 Formula or 90 RX7-LT1. I am hoping the Formula that means it's back together.

I've signed up and hotel stays done.

Think we might leave Thursday instead of Friday and hang out in FL an extra day before the PT.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:08 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Well, I'm definitely in, booked our hotels this morning. I'm going to be going from Bucks county PA to Cape May to pick up my Dad, then we'll be heading south across the ferry into Delaware.

I'll figure out where we're going to stay that day and play it by ear.

I can't wait..... I feel like I'm 6 again and it's Christmas eve.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:16 AM
Staging Lane

Coming down 13 to I64 to 58 then to I95 south? If you decide to stay around Norfolk let me know I'll point you to a good safe place to stay that is easy to get back on your way south the next morning.

Oh yea if you do that route, watch out for Popo in Emporia (where 58 and 95 cross), they just love to pop anyone going more than 4 mph or so over the limit. I slow down about 10 miles out and see a few cars again by the time I get there. The other drivers always this look or A few times I have beeped and waved.

Quick Reply: Who is already signed up for the tour?