International Members For our members outside of the USA

Havin T/A withdrawls in Baumholder

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Havin T/A withdrawls in Baumholder

So I am here on the army base in Baumholder and I have seen only one camaro, which is pretty beat up, and one firebird which if I can say, needed a little body work.....it was still pretty hot .......but I've seen better. No T/As as of yet...Im havin withdrawls.........do people in Germany just not know a good car when they see one?????
Old 06-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, you need a point in the right direction. banditonline.de and fbodyeurope.org or 1on1motorsports.de are some sites to check out. Lots of action weather you are into drags, autox or shows. If that ain't your fancy then check out germanracewars.com, you won't be disappointed at that one! It's out there, go get it. You'll be like a celebrity at those meets and races. I was there for 14 years and loved it over there, I never wanted to leave.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey im here in baumhoulder as well... ive got a few more weeks on this post till i go home. This places sucks lol... Hey rocket what unit are you in out here. I work for BAE systems im out here working on 1-6 CAV A company bradleys

Quick Reply: Havin T/A withdrawls in Baumholder