International Members For our members outside of the USA

I'm headed to Brussels!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 05:44 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I'm headed to Brussels!

So I finally got my next assignment, and I'm going to Brussels for a year. Anyone in that area? I won't have my car with me of course, but if someone wants to point out some neat stuff to do or places to go, please post up.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Banned

your not going to take your car with you? the autobahn IS the best place to have a sports car. but theres tons of things to do her ein germany and a ton of countries are just a drive away
Old 12-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

I'm not allowed to take the Camaro with me. Hell, I'm not even allowed to drive. I know I'm going to try and make LeMans this year, but other than that, I'm not sure on my plans. I've already been to Italy, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, and some others. I'm basically looking for stuff to do / see that isn't going to be hard on the wallet.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Banned

Belgium is cool Great beer (arguably the best in the world) great food and plenty to see. Old Abbey's, several old battlefields and of course the typical European shopping and Cafe's. Have fun.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Default oops!

the autobahn IS the best place to have a sports car. but theres tons of things to do her ein germany and a ton of countries are just a drive away [/QUOTE]

Hey, Steve, Brussels is in Begium...

From Brussels by train, you can go to Amsterdam (great city, not just for pot and hookers), London or Paris in a couple of hours each, great for a week end!!! For a special event, a day trip is also possible...
Old 12-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned

lol i thought it was in belgium but wasnt sure =x but why the hell couldnt you take your car with you to brlguim but you can in italy germany or wherever else in europe?
Old 12-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Banging some gears

amsterdam for the pot and the hookers FTMFW!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Cool! I'm a French guy currently living here. Get in touch with me once you're here and we'll go for a drink. I speak fluent English cause I lived in the US & London.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by stevez2885
lol i thought it was in belgium but wasnt sure =x but why the hell couldnt you take your car with you to brlguim but you can in italy germany or wherever else in europe?
I didn't bring the Camaro to those other places either. My three year contract for this job states that we're not allowed to drive and can't bring our cars. I might be able to drive the detachment Suburban in Brussels, but nothing else. That will be the first thing I've driven in two years other than the couple weeks I get at home every year.
Originally Posted by greyghost4x4
amsterdam for the pot and the hookers FTMFW!!!
Poopy on drugs! And my days of being a man ***** and getting hookers are over. Damn monogomous relationships.

mindreaper, I replied to your PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by msgZ28
So I finally got my next assignment, and I'm going to Brussels for a year. Anyone in that area? I won't have my car with me of course, but if someone wants to point out some neat stuff to do or places to go, please post up.
What do you do for a job?? I am ex military, infantry 9 years, sounds like you have a **** job with all that travel. Pm me.

Quick Reply: I'm headed to Brussels!