International Members For our members outside of the USA

Intl shipping support

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Intl shipping support

Hi guys,
Its been brought to my attention that help might be needed in this area for lsx enthusiast around the globe. Best way to ship abroad is to consolidate and then rent space on a shipment. Freight companies look to consolidate and sell empty space all the time. We are more than willing to ship international and have been, all be it in on an individual basis all the time.

As was posted in one of the other sections, making a thread in here with you intentions will alert others and maybe we can consolidate and save on shipping. I'd be glad to assist, if your in need of soemthing and dont see it listed, please pm with and I'll will see what I can do.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weight limit for USPS "flat rate" boxes is 20lbs.
USPS offers two sizes of "flat rate" boxes, shipping charges are between $35 (small) and $55 (large) to locations anywhere on this planet, most companies (vendors) refuse to ship USPS because it's inconvenient to actually drop the package at the post office and fill out the requires paperwork - those companies would have gone out of business before the days of UPS and FedEx....
Old 06-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got a stack of customs forms from the US Post office on me desk and use them all the time. Its no big deal, 3 minutes to fill out paperwork.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

Many thanks for the offer to consolidate shipments, this is great news.

I'm in Italy for another few months, but once I get back to the UK, I'll be ready to start picking up some more parts..

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Intl shipping support