International Members For our members outside of the USA

Anyone in Oman?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And the whole time I thought they only had camels over thar...and a bunch of vets, and I dont mean Corvettes.
You see all those high dollar exotics.....just remember that Americans paid for that crap...I cant wait for the US to be way less dependent upon oil....then someone over there is gonna have to get a job.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jmoody66
And the whole time I thought they only had camels over thar...and a bunch of vets, and I dont mean Corvettes.
You see all those high dollar exotics.....just remember that Americans paid for that crap...I cant wait for the US to be way less dependent upon oil....then someone over there is gonna have to get a job.
don't hate the fact you give so much of a **** about what people are doing 10,000 miles away says alot about your charcter you really think big oil companies are going to cut us a break drilling here or not???Yeah right dude...
Old 10-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by crazy camaro
don't hate the fact you give so much of a **** about what people are doing 10,000 miles away says alot about your charcter you really think big oil companies are going to cut us a break drilling here or not???Yeah right dude...
Yep...it does. My character says the same as T Boone Pickens and many others calling for the US to quit transferring our wealth over to the middle east...hell your in California and taking it up the *** worse than me..you should do some research and you will understand my "character" and if your intelligent you will see that America is at the mercy of the middle east. If they said they would not sell oil to America right now...guess what...we would crumble and your character would line right up with mine. Oil prices are low as hell now and guess what...OPEC decided to cut production by 1.5 million barrels per day to do what....to **** you and me at the pump. If that doesnt **** you off then you must be from the middle east. Oh and Iran is even in it suggesting they cut it by 2 million barrels per day....they laugh at us because we consume 25% of the worlds oil and brother...thats allot of money going over there. A good friend of mine used to tell me stories about two brothers from over there they call prince's....they had HUGE airplanes and one would try to outdo the other by customizing the interiors with gold, platinum and silver and whatever else they could put in there....now you tell me about my character.
How many Saudis were involved in the world trade center disaster?
If your over there having fun....just remember...allot of them HATE Americans but will gladly take your money.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:04 AM
On The Tree

Yep...it does. My character says the same as T Boone Pickens and many others calling for the US to quit transferring our wealth over to the middle east...hell your in California and taking it up the *** worse than me..you should do some research and you will understand my "character" and if your intelligent you will see that America is at the mercy of the middle east. If they said they would not sell oil to America right now...guess what...we would crumble and your character would line right up with mine. Oil prices are low as hell now and guess what...OPEC decided to cut production by 1.5 million barrels per day to do what....to **** you and me at the pump. If that doesnt **** you off then you must be from the middle east. Oh and Iran is even in it suggesting they cut it by 2 million barrels per day....they laugh at us because we consume 25% of the worlds oil and brother...thats allot of money going over there. A good friend of mine used to tell me stories about two brothers from over there they call prince's....they had HUGE airplanes and one would try to outdo the other by customizing the interiors with gold, platinum and silver and whatever else they could put in there....now you tell me about my character.
If your over there having fun....just remember...allot of them HATE Americans but will gladly take your money.
look dude no sword fight herewe could have drilled here YEARS ago our own government has us fucked all the mineral rights in your state and my state and any other already belong to big oil companies even if we did start to drill it wilol be all done by the big oil companies.The government won't let us have a break we pay the big dollar now and they assume that we will just keep paying you should know this since when has the government done anything for the people or big oil companies done anything to give us a break they never have and never will cause losing profit for the sake of me and you aint in the cards...And if the arab world lives wealthy (like they have for the last 30 years) more power to them alot of nations don't like Americans thats life and remember our government hasn't been very proactive about saying hey you guys are ******* our people why is that???could be 85% the politicians are paid under the table or have their campaigns funded by the energy companies hummmmm......use your head the blame is on your own soil buddy......
Old 10-31-2008, 03:38 AM
TECH Regular

They have amazing cars here in Oman and guess what, they don't export oil to the US!
If you want to talk politics, go over to SSU.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Staging Lane

Default corruption

Originally Posted by crazy camaro
look dude no sword fight herewe could have drilled here YEARS ago our own government has us fucked all the mineral rights in your state and my state and any other already belong to big oil companies even if we did start to drill it wilol be all done by the big oil companies.The government won't let us have a break we pay the big dollar now and they assume that we will just keep paying you should know this since when has the government done anything for the people or big oil companies done anything to give us a break they never have and never will cause losing profit for the sake of me and you aint in the cards...And if the arab world lives wealthy (like they have for the last 30 years) more power to them alot of nations don't like Americans thats life and remember our government hasn't been very proactive about saying hey you guys are ******* our people why is that???could be 85% the politicians are paid under the table or have their campaigns funded by the energy companies hummmmm......use your head the blame is on your own soil buddy......
I certainly agree...there is major corruption in our own Government but since we have allowed it.....we, the helpless American people, are held hostage to OPEC.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by stevethepirate
They have amazing cars here in Oman and guess what, they don't export oil to the US!
If you want to talk politics, go over to SSU.
Really then tell me what they do? Do they fix broken camel transmissions? Do they export much more than oil? What is their biggest export, what do they produce or manufacture other than oil....where is this money coming from to buy amazing cars? Follow the trail
Old 10-31-2008, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

I certainly agree...there is major corruption in our own Government but since we have allowed it.....we, the helpless American people, are held hostage to OPEC.
what do you do we try not to allow it but every prop you vote on leaves you fucked in both directions vote yes vote no doesn't matter it always takes more tax dollars either way just how much is the question....the point is all the big texas oil guys live lavishly and so do all the executives of enron and pg&e and opec it's not right to come in and bash people that are doing what comes naturally when you got money the more you make the more you spend can't blame them for having fun on the "WORLDS" money it's not only U.S. dollars china ,india and all of europe buy from them too....

Here is an idea why don't we round up all the illegels and sell them as slaves to third world countries we'd make a fortune after all mexicos biggest export is mexicans..... they can rake up sand and trim weeds in the middle east for min wage
Old 11-01-2008, 12:08 PM
TECH Regular

Really then tell me what they do? Do they fix broken camel transmissions? Do they export much more than oil? What is their biggest export, what do they produce or manufacture other than oil....where is this money coming from to buy amazing cars? Follow the trail
Use your brain.
They don't export oil TO THE US...
Despite what you may think, the US isn't the only developed country in this world
Old 11-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

crazy,

What does your brother want to do ? Ask him to email me V8_Club@hotmail.com so we can chat.

P.S. I always say , leave politics to the politicians. None of our arguing is going to change anything .
Old 11-02-2008, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V8_Club
crazy,

What does your brother want to do ? Ask him to email me V8_Club@hotmail.com so we can chat.

P.S. I always say , leave politics to the politicians. None of our arguing is going to change anything .
thats real bro he is a IT for the court in abu dabi he just messes with the computers all day i want to ask for help to either start a bussiness or work there
Old 12-01-2008, 05:30 AM
Teching In

Default Oman cars

Oman cars
muscat
Attached Thumbnails Anyone in Oman?-09112008001-001.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-camaroz28.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-back.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-goodlites.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-side.jpg  

Anyone in Oman?-gsstrips.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-onroad.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-blkwite.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-20081109951.jpg   Anyone in Oman?-09112008001-002.jpg  

Old 12-17-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Regular

I'm trying to remember if I saw your car ever. You in Muscat?
Old 12-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Launching!

You guys have some nice rides over there indeed! I wouldnt mind coming to visit with the camaro one day....it would just take a long time with a paddle
Old 12-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Staging Lane

I was in Muscat at the American Embassy for a year. I left on 30 October.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:19 AM
TECH Regular

patch, I think I had the number to contact you guys, haha. They gave us a number to call if SHTF for whatever reason...
You have fun over there?
Old 12-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Yup, you would have called me. I had a good time. I met a lot of people over there.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by patchz28
Yup, you would have called me. I had a good time. I met a lot of people over there.
Well I appreciate it! Take care in your duties.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm so close (-- from kuwait , f-body owner

Quick Reply: Anyone in Oman?