LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Introductions & Greetings (https://ls1tech.com/forums/introductions-greetings-83/)
-   -   new guy from mesquite Tx (https://ls1tech.com/forums/introductions-greetings/1369073-new-guy-mesquite-tx.html)

David21 01-16-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Juggernaut TA (Post 14367707)
thanks! and yes it it! and yea that dude took extra good care of it I just hope I can maintain it!:D

Sweet, well being 21 and having gone through 5 cars to finally get a t/a appreciate it cause it's a great car.

Maintaining is simple, your dad will be able to help you with that.

One thing to learn with rwd v8 cars is gas pedal moderation while taking a turn on wet roads lol.

00pooterSS 01-16-2011 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Omega Doom (Post 14364400)
lol that was my 12 year old(i think) and yea he loves racing!:D

thanks for just backing up what i have already told my 20 year old but good thing is he is not really into racing but more of the cool musclecar thing!:chug:

Yeah that was him, it was back in 08 and I think you said he was 10 then

Originally Posted by SSHAWK (Post 14364731)
Yup :D

Might need to up the amount lol

Pfff who are you trying to BS lol even Omega couldn't pull that off on me lol

Seriously, that's what he does that's why it uh "misfires" at idle:P

Originally Posted by Omega Doom (Post 14367665)
man pooter your avatar is the best!:D

I know, I can just look at it forever and have a smile on my face, lol my ex gf hated that pic. She asked me once why do you have that stupid picture why don't you take one of me like that, I was like because baby, I only have one gun lol. She actually was built exactly like that too

Oh and I didn't realize till now that the OP was your son! He seems to be wise about the car and im sure by his posts that he will take care of it.

Juggernaut TA, you said something about maintaining it, just change the fluids often in it and keep it clean and the car will stay nice for a long time to come. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go ahead and go through it and change all the fluids and filters, that is the first thing I do to every used car I have had. GL and have fun, and you should notice and increase in female interest driving a TA

chrysler kid 01-17-2011 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Juggernaut TA (Post 14367707)
thanks! and yes it it! and yea that dude took extra good care of it I just hope I can maintain it!:D

hey thanks! she was a great car im just glad it went to someone who appreciates it! :cheers:

i changed the oil literally a week or two before i sold it to him. the new transmission has about 4k miles on it, i had just put brand new 6inch subwoofers in the sail panel and tossed in the casette adapter, brand new 20% tint. hes ready to roll i took that car on several 600 mile road trips in the time i owned it :)

just be sure to wax it every couple of weeks, and change the oil and im sure it will keep treatin ya right