Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New User-Hola

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New User-Hola

I'v been a registered user for a while but was never active. Which im changing nwo that i got my New camaro. I previously owned a 2001 3.8v6. Was my first car and i loved it. (v6 and still killing ponies). I wrecked it about a month ago and have been scouring the web/lots ever since. Last weekend i finaly got "the one" 2002 35th Aniversary SS in SHOWROOM condition. Only had 1 owner, never smoked in, never seen weather before i bought it, always garaged. 10 year old car and not a sec of oil under the hood/carriage, so its not as if it were cleaned, there is not a single drop. Car is beautiful. 6 speed Manual. Mostly all stock, as it should be and i will keep it, it has more than enough power already, and the car only has 58k miles so it will be with me for a long time. Im intrest in small upgrades but just electronics mostly-programmer-chip-plugs-wires. It Already has Dual-rear exit flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter (might get a full intake, havnt decided) and a B&M shifter.

Background- I know a decent amount about cars, not and expert, but more than enough to get me by. But I am very experienced in Audio as i had a $5k system in my 01. and have installed/serviced all my friends systems.

So looking forward to helping out. So heres a massive montage of pictures. =]

Old 05-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Default Moar =]

Old 05-28-2011, 01:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dont waste your money on chips and programers for these car. If you want a good performance boost I would deff get a lid for the air box and a dyno tune if your planning on leaving it mostly stock and not modding the car out
Old 05-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Teching In

airbox lid=links?
Old 05-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

That thing is beautiful... btw I like the wrecked stang in the backround lol
Old 05-28-2011, 01:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dont have any links for ya. SLP seems to be one of the more popular brands for the lids. You mite start with WS6store they are a sponsor I believe they have them but Im not 100% about it. I think SLP mite be a sponsor on there too you could check that out. If you strike out there try searching in the GEN III external fourm
Old 05-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Scott97LT1
That thing is beautiful... btw I like the wrecked stang in the backround lol
lol its my sisters old car