Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from Missouri

Ray from Liberty, MO here. Just picked up a 2001 Firebird Trans Am with the WS6 option last month. It's an automatic but I think there's probably a post or two here that can give me some direction!

In 1986 I had a 1977 Camaro SS and a 1986 Camaro Berlinetta... one for killing fords and the other for sweet talking the girls! It's been a lot of years but I'm back... with a wife and two boys who love this new Firebird.

This car is stock except for the wheels which are made by Driftz(?). They look nice but I'm keeping my eyes open for a set of original wheels. I'll be placing an order from Kee Audio after he sends me some info. Lot of people here talking about Kee... can't go wrong. Thursday it new window tint day and next week my mechanic puts a computer on her to see if it's been abused. It sounds and runs great so this physical doesn't scare me. It only has 80,000 miles so after a clean bill of health from the mechanic... SLP airbox, torque converter and better diff gears come to mind. Oh yeah, this purring kitten in my garage is going bye bye. I'll be getting an exhaust system that will anounce my presence with some authority!

Looking forward to digging a little deeper in these forums. Gotten some good ideas so far!

Last edited by Rayzor; 05-08-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: screwed up my photo insert
Old 05-09-2012, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 147 Likes on 133 Posts

TA looks good! Welcome to the site.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:58 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site!
Old 05-15-2012, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome. Ordered replacement speakers from Kee Audio which should be here within the week. We'll see how that goes...