Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

better at playing guitar than fixing cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default better at playing guitar than fixing cars

whats going on, I'm Adam from southern california. im 28, married, two kids, ex military. small business owner.

i bought a 82 c10 a few years ago. with a c notched frame, drop spindles, shaved doors, auto start, rims, b&m floor shifter, fuel cell in the back, aftermarket stereo, even came with a tonneau cover. i added one piece window kits and dual exhaust coming out under the steps. other than that, i haven't done anything to it but have seals replaced. all done at the shop minus my starter with the help of youtube( i felt so proud of myself lol) im currently looking at donor trucks/suvs to take parts from( craigslist 2500 dollars tops) and hoping to find a decent mechanic/hobbyist at the same time to help/teach me at a decent price. just a few hours a week give me time to save up for big ticket items if needed. ill do all the work, buy the beer, have the wife make us lunch, and add a little cash. lol.

anyone know anyone like that close to canyon lake ca? lol anyway.....im sure you'll see me asking noob *** questions here in the future. thanks.

Last edited by steelreign; 06-29-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome..!
BTW, try also posting in the Western Members section to find someone local to your area that might be of some guidance with your build.

Good luck, and have fun.

Quick Reply: better at playing guitar than fixing cars