Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member (Kind-Of) lol

Old 09-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member (Kind-Of) lol

Been a member here for some time but never really posted so i figured id make a new intro lol, i have a 95 camaro that my girl bought me on fathers day for me to restore to be the camaro i lost along time ago, and im currently in the middle of bringing this battered old girl into the beauty queen she really is, but she is only a 3.8 but is fully loaded with everything including T-tops and Bose.

so far since ive had the car ive rebuilt the top end of the motor, (motor was locked up when i got it) fixed TONS of terrible wiring, replaced the entire front all matching body panels, bought replacement interior panels, removed the bose system, and since the car didnt have a radio when i got it and i dont want to run an aftermarket radio i installed one from a 97+ model camaro and made it fit and look stock in mine, bought a replacement bumper, converted to the 97+ tails with the amber and took off my all red tails, and im working on dying the old seats and some OEM carpet to look like new, i also bought a parts car that has been a big donor to this car and a very big help to me on restoring this car back to OEM standards!

ive attached some pix of the day i found her and how she was last week when i had the hood off of her
Attached Thumbnails New Member (Kind-Of) lol-img_3392-1-.jpg   New Member (Kind-Of) lol-img_3758-1-.jpg  
Old 09-03-2013, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Howdy...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Member (Kind-Of) lol