Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2000 Ss/slp black hard top

Old 12-30-2013, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Ss/slp black hard top

For sale is a 2000 SS/SLP car have all documentation on car when it was purchased and build sheet and options. The car in pic is a day b4 wrecked the motor trans rearend are still good starts runs and drives. Was hit in the front meesed up hood front clip put a gash in front right finder busted windshield and both air bags deployed has a scratched down both sides by someone keying it. They can b blinded back in nothing major. The interior is not hurt as in the seats floor mats and so on. Comes with chrome corvette wheels. Car had 159000 miles its ls1 motor ported and polished heads custom grid Texas speed cam. This car still starts and drives no noises nor anything we drove it home after the wreck the frame is not bent nor anything to that affect. Was going to fix but have another camaro that I'd raither put money into. I can send pics of front bumper hood and inside and out of the car once again will need front bumper hood windshield all the brackets could be fixed up feond did not move radiator nor anything beyhond the bumper and couple supports. Txt or call 2705598384 I would part out but not wanting to car could b put back together and still b great car motor trans and rearend still good and besides the frond bumper hood and right finder the car is straight and the single scratches on each side the pic u see is one day b4 wreck with was a week ago today would sale whole car 4300 or just motor and trans local pick up 3000$ could work on shipping. Also have a jeggs performance 4000 convertor brand new 700$ will take 450 shipped have brand new in rappers umi sub frame connectors they are red 175$ txt or call anytime 2705598384

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 Ss/slp black hard top