Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member from New Orleans

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 02:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from New Orleans

Have been reading the forums for quite sometime now and just decided to get my feet wet by joining. I have a 1990 Toyota ext-cab pickup that I started working on before Katrina. I swap the 4 cyl. Engine for an inline 6 turbo from a Supra not much to be competed to get it running. I honestly lost interest in it and it have been sitting in garage for 8 years. I have recently started to have interest in it again. So first I purchased a 2002/5.3l engine with only 28,000 miles on it. Had I known of the other LSX engines before buying this one I would have purchased the 6.0l engine. I have also purchased a T56 transmission and all part necessary to install on engine. On this site along with other I have read where guys start this type of project. They document it take photographs etc. but nothing on finishing it. I have been able to find just all info needed except for the exhaust/headers used and installation of power steering. Hopeful by the time I get to that point in this build I would have found that info too. Thanks

Last edited by Blacklightnin; 01-09-2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

Quick Reply: New member from New Orleans