Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2010 Camaro SS owner new to this forum

Old 07-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Camaro SS owner new to this forum

Hey yall . I have a 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 (manual) that I bought in February I think. As of right now it has 1 7/8 long tube headers stock midpipe, flowmaster mufflers, Vararam intake, night fury cam package and an SCT tune from RDP Motorsport. The car put down 450 ish HP on a mustang Dyno at 5,700rpms and 3,200ft elevation. I live in AZ. I'm planning on going to Forced Induction and looking into the AGP twin turbo kit with 850 injectors, ZL1 pump W/MSD BAP, and water/Methanol injection. Hoping to be 650-700 HP to the wheels and be reliable.

I'm also on the popular 5th gen Camaro Forum but while researching going FI on google I came across a thread here that had a lot of dirty laundry about the other forum running off and banning a lot of knowledgeable people that disagreed with certain people. It also said that there is a lot of misinformation being spread over there so I thought it would behoove me to join up here and get information also.

Prior to my SS I had an 05 Corvette manual (LS2) for about a year but I decided to trade it in to get a backseat. Most of my gearhead knowledge is about Sportbikes been riding and upgrading them for about 10 years now mainly because they are cheaper than cars and a lot easier to make fast. I currently ride a 2012 Kawasaki ZX-10R.

Last edited by mar10w6; 07-10-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro SS owner new to this forum