Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

SUP- from Mobile Al

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 01:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUP- from Mobile Al

Just purchased my 2nd TA this weekend. I bought a 1993 brand new and sold it upon the arrival of my kid. Now he's 16 and time for Dad to re-live some glory days.
I hunted down a 1995 TA, red with T-Tops, stock except for cold air intake, automatic. Got a one way plane ticket to Savannah Ga and drove it home. A 8 hour drive, I would say it passed the test. But boy was it filthy! I have a lot of work to do but am excited to get into it. Already ordered new seats, carpet and dupli- color paint for interior color change. It is light grey and I'm going black and red.
First up on my to do list is find and fix the source of gas fumes that I smelled for 8 hours on my way home. The owner had recently changed the fuel pump via hole cut for a trap door in the trunk so I highly suspect that it's coming from that area.
I will post progress pictures as the transformation begins. So far this sight has helped me fix the flip up head light grinding by turning my gear 180 degrees, so thanks for that! Hope to continue to find answers here. Anybody feel the need to email me with advice etc feel free!
Old 09-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats, I just got into my very first f body car this past weekend, its a 2001 Camaro SS. Good luck with it!

Quick Reply: SUP- from Mobile Al