Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

83 Mustang GT (foxbody) owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 83 Mustang GT (foxbody) owner

How is it going everyone? I'm looking forward to picking your brains in the next few moths. I'm 18 years old, grew up around a two Macgyvers (dad and his dad), I put a 200r4 in a 66 c10 when I was 12, wrestled my whole life, played basketball for 1 year in high school, played football in high school, could've played division 1 ball but a car accident set me back and being a year younger than the rest of my class didn't help. Now I'm doing community college and work at Discount Tire, I like my job, school is a little rough. I'm sure there's similar stories. But at least I have a cool car!! I have an 83 foxbody,(cam, heads, intake, holley 650dp) it used to be my dad's and he saved it for me and I started driving it around my mid senior year in high school. Well now my dad and I decided to go ls and we have an lm7 with all the accessories, wiring harnesses, computers, and truck manifolds. I already ordered some more parts for the swap and will make another post regarding my build. I was thinking something along the lines of 8-10psi of boost with a manual transmission. My dad would like to go auto tranny, NA with a huge cam and nos the hell out of it but I'm not ready to make the sacrifices for that. Plus I want the car to handle and maybe do a few drift events. Thanks for your time!
Old 06-08-2016, 07:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome to the good side! you never see GM cars with Ford motors..... just saying

Quick Reply: 83 Mustang GT (foxbody) owner