Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Returning member from Orlando Fl area

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Returning member from Orlando Fl area

Hello all,

My labor of love is a Black '95 Firebird Formula 6spd Hardtop. As far as I know it is still completely stock and not by choice.

I was a member here probably more than 5 years ago now. But car got put on back burner as I moved away for couple years and left my car with a friend to take care of. Then moved back and got married and now with a 2 year old son. A combo of the many things that tend to keep us from doing all the things we dream of doing with our cars. I decided mine needed some love and my wife fortunately is understanding of this. I am quite mechanically inclined but is not my specialty as I went to school for Electronic Engineering (Never completed though).

This site has been a great resource of information in the past and look forward to learning more from everyone here and hopefully help someone else out in the future through my experiences.

Current project is to find and swap a complete motor in to get her running good again and hopefully build the one that comes out

BTW, New account because I cant remember login to old one and the email I used is no longer active.

Great to be back here,
David
Old 06-19-2017, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome, life always seems to get in the way of starting or completing a build.

Quick Reply: Returning member from Orlando Fl area