LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Introductions & Greetings (https://ls1tech.com/forums/introductions-greetings-83/)
-   -   LADIES - Feel free to post. (https://ls1tech.com/forums/introductions-greetings/327696-ladies-feel-free-post.html)

Nine Ball 05-26-2005 06:21 PM

LADIES - Feel free to post.

I'm somewhat ashamed at how some of our "gentlemen" on this site have been replying to threads started by women. These women should be treated like fellow car enthusiasts, not all of them are here to try and meet guys.

Please reduce the leg-humping guys. And, if I see any more negative remarks or personal attacks from anyone else replying, that person will be banned for 30 days until they can grow up.

Sorry to have to post this thread, but it appears we have some little boys in the house.

....and they wonder why there aren't more women car enthusiasts out there...

Moderators: If you see someone making negative personal comments towards these new members, please ban them as stated above. We will not tolerate this childish crap on LS1TECH.

Tony

badassws6 05-26-2005 06:28 PM

Thank You!!! :)

2MuchRiceMakesMeSick 05-26-2005 06:30 PM

I agree!

obseSSed 05-26-2005 06:59 PM

I agree to a point...certain females have deserved the way they were treated though

<333333 AmBeR!!

Nine Ball 05-26-2005 07:04 PM

Yes, some ladies invite the negative comments, but regardless we do not want those comments on this site. You guys would be amazed at the number of women that actually register on this site and never make a single post. Probably because they are afraid of being harassed or picked on by various losers.

BigBronco 05-26-2005 07:06 PM

Aye Aye Captain

obseSSed 05-26-2005 07:07 PM

lol @ various losers.

classic.

lilstephsls1 05-26-2005 07:11 PM

awesome...
us ladies have to stick together in the ls1 world :)
god what i would do for a girlfriend (as in a friend thats a girl) that loves ls1s and drives one.. i hate traveling to car shows and races alone or with just the guys all the time :(

Country Boy 05-26-2005 07:16 PM

It seems some of the "ladies" need to take note also.....

obseSSed 05-26-2005 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
awesome...
god what i would do for a girlfriend (as in a friend thats a girl) that loves ls1s and drives one.. i hate traveling to car shows and races alone or with just the guys all the time :(

yes ma'am.

Nine Ball 05-26-2005 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Country Boy

Definitely. But 99% of the comments are from the little boys hiding behind their keyboards.

Camaroz 05-26-2005 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Country Boy

I think some of the ladies thought some "other" ladies were giving them a bad name and stood up for themselve's more power to them i say for protecting there reputation that there are woman who know and work on there own cars :)

cyphur 05-26-2005 07:46 PM

Wilco.

Lady Redhawk 05-26-2005 08:05 PM

I have to say that I have posted on here for about 4 years and by far for the most part have been treated with respect! LS1Tech is a great site thanks to the way the admin. governs this site!! :hail: Thank-you!

Zangel 05-26-2005 08:11 PM

I think most of the problem comes from how you present yourself. Knowing that you are in a scene that it is occupied by 99.9% guys, a female shouldn't announce herself as if she is looking to find a date or gain attention. Have some couth! If you are here because you enjoy the sport and enjoy cars, then that will be obvious. Just be up front with the reason you are here. If you open yourself up to it, it will happen. Hell, I have been on this site for years. Up until a year ago most of the guys thought I was a guy. Hell... most of them still do! :jest: I received a few "leg humping" compliments after the calendar was released, but they were all done in a respectful manner. Again, it all comes down to the way you present yourself.... and to be quite honest, some of these girls make it awfully hard to take the real chicks seriously! I can see it from both sides... but I do agree that this site shouldn't turn into a dating forum :jest:

badassws6 05-26-2005 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
awesome...

Agreed...chicks out here are lame. They are barbies with ricers. I wish I had some cool females to hang with once in a while. The guys get annoying when you hang out with them too much.
:)

jrp 05-26-2005 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Zangel
I think most of the problem comes from how you present yourself. Knowing that you are in a scene that it is occupied by 99.9% guys, a female shouldn't announce herself as if she is looking to find a date or gain attention. Have some couth! If you are here because you enjoy the sport and enjoy cars, then that will be obvious. Just be up front with the reason you are here. If you open yourself up to it, it will happen. Hell, I have been on this site for years. Up until a year ago most of the guys thought I was a guy. Hell... most of them still do! :jest: I received a few "leg humping" compliments after the calendar was released, but they were all done in a respectful manner. Again, it all comes down to the way you present yourself.... and to be quite honest, some of these girls make it awfully hard to take the real chicks seriously! I can see it from both sides... but I do agree that this site shouldn't turn into a dating forum :jest:

/thread

less http://www.nomarriage.com/attentionwhore.gif

more :drive:

Zangel 05-26-2005 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by jrp

AMEN Brotha! I couldn't have said it any better myself ;)

Speaking of which... I gotta go fix my damn car so I can :drive: :headbang:

badjuju342 05-27-2005 05:18 AM

The boss has spoken and so be it!https://ls1tech.com/forums/images/sm...h/gr_judge.gifY'all play nice or else!

RareBird WS6 05-27-2005 07:49 PM