stevecritt
12-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by thesource
Originally Posted by stevecritt
Originally Posted by stevecritt
I have use bell housings for $179 shipped
Used CTS-V mid plate $125 shipped (requires a slave cylinder spacer for use on f body).
New F body mid plate $229 shipped

Let me know if you need any of this stuff

yup just send me some pics and we can make a deal! the f body and bell housing
Whats your email address? And you want pics of the bell housing and new mid plate or used one?

I don't know if you got my last PM, my email is XXXXXXXXXXX I'm very interested in the parts.
Pics sent of the used bell housing and new mid plate. Pay pal is sales@txmotorsports.com if you want the stuff.

I'm really upset with the "F-body", bell housing that is actually a GTO, that you sold me. Not only dose it not fit right. My whole entire transmission is cocked to the right, it's 3/4s of an inch further back, the clutch hose fittings and bleed holes do not line up with the f body mid plate, which I did not find out until I installed the tranny on the car, all bc I trusted your word. So since the hose fitting holes on the bell housing are off when I bolted up the tranny it ended up slightly smooshing the fitting not allowing me to connect the clutch line... SOOOO now I have to take off the trans, (so much fun...) buy a NEW slave cylinder, and try and sell this bell housing and buy a new one.

I'm just a little disappointed to be so far into this build and so close to being done.

I tried to email this gentleman before resulting to this but the user name is not accepting emails. Sorry wish we could have resolved this in another way.