Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
Bad shipping (two weeks) and sent damaged parts!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer alacran (2)
05-10-2008
alacran
05-10-2008, 08:34 AM
I paid good money for the parts and shipping. Instead i had to wait two weeks for the parts to arrive and on top of that the parts needed repair. He (Scott) swore up and down that he checked the parts before sending but i caught him in lie. He did not check the parts correctly.

I asked him for a full refund and he did not nothing to make up for the mistake. Dont buy from him! Buyer beware.

linegtdt52
05-10-2008, 09:26 AM
The problem with the shipping was the scale I read off of was not calibrated and was the wrong weight. It was not my scale so I dont see how I can assume liability for a sent back package because of weight. Furthermore, most people even with the screw up 2 weeks is completely reasonable. Remember you are buying USED parts, they have to come from somewhere and it is not a parts warehouse. I know how to check my parts for functionality. When I asked buyer if the package was damaged or anything, he never answered the question. From a stand point as a seller there is nothing I can do about a part that was checked by 3 people before shipping as a known working unit if I dont get any response. I hope the buyer understands that I sold him a part in working condition AS-IS. He is very impatient when buying USED parts and I caution others to sell to him due to his unreasonable attitude, bogus claims. Next time buy from someone else, I am sorry I work for a living.

alacran
05-10-2008, 11:00 AM
bullsh*t...I answered his question about the package. Three people dont know how inspect a brake component that is sad. The screw was fine it was the pin that it bolts up to that was seized and two of them to boot. You heard from the Seller folks, three of them did not inspect the parts correctly. What else is there to say except the Seller will not own up to his mistake and pay up.

The deal was used functional parts not damaged. I had two boneyards ready to sell me the same item.

The last two sentences are unfounded and uncalled for, i was very patient. Seller botched the deal.

alacran
05-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Here was my answer to Scott's question on the box "The box was all taped up and there was no damage. Also, i noticed that the first label said you were short by almost $10"