LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

big thanks to Speed Inc

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up big thanks to Speed Inc

Customer service and pricing are the best I've dealt with! Got a great deal on h/c and bolt ons! And larry took care of everything when my heads got delayed. He was right on top of that ****. I will without a doubt continue to purchase from speed Inc. I just wish I still lived in Chicago so I could get my car dyno tuned by them! (still mailing my PCM to them though)

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended to anyone. Not just Midwest guys. I'm in NC right now and had a great experience
Old 12-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Banned

thanks for your order and patience with the heads

Chris

it's been a pleasure working with you on the package and look forward to hearing from you once it's all together
Old 04-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Launching!

I've been enjoying the car so much since i got it back that i forgot to give more feedback!

ok, the car was ******* sick with the parts i got from Speed. i drove it from NC to Chicago and dropped it off for a dyno tune, injectors, and a fuel pump.

they finished the car and i shipped it out here to WA.

NOT ONLY is it ******* retarded fast, but i still get damn near 30 MPG on the highway!

AND I PASSED EMISSIONS!

1st and 2nd are useless. 3rd is useless when i spray. it'll get a little nuts if i shift into 4th too hard, but usually its ok.

Hopefully word of mouth will get you some business from Seattle!

Other than buying from forum members, i will never buy anything from anywhere but Speed Inc.