LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

WS6Store! Love you guys!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 12:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Talking WS6Store! Love you guys!

A friend and I got our Jet Hot headers on sale from WS6Store in early December and then, later that month, I decided I would get a matching catted Y pipe. I found it at a different site and ordered it the evening of Dec. 30th, which was a Tuesday. My friend decieded on a Jet Hot ORY and did the same from yet another site. I received confirmation of my order and began the process of waiting patiently for my item to arrive. Knowing that the next couple days were Holidays and then following was the weekend, I knew it would be a little while before I would receive it. I checked the status of my order Monday and Tuesday of the next week, both days said it was still processing. Okay. Wednesday morning rolls around and I'm getting ready to go to a meeting at work that was to last until 4pm. I check my email and in my Inbox was a messege entitled "Order Cancelled." WTF?! The email explains that Jet Hot will be discontinuing their line of headers and Y pipes and that the Y pipe I had ordered is no longer available. So with no time to search for another site that may have a Y pipe that I need, I head off to work. Four O'clock finally comes and I get out of work and head to the fiance's sisters house to pick her up. Her sis invites us to eat some supper and I agree as long as she'll let me use her computer to search for the part I need. I found a couple sites that still had the item in their online catalog and began to call. It was creeping close to 5pm and I was forced to leave messages explaining my problem. I heard nothing back. Nothing, that is, until well after 5, almost 6pm. Josh, from the WS6Store, returned my call AFTER STORE HOURS and checked on the availability of the part. He thought they could get their hands on one, so he took my order and I must have thanked him like 20 times for doing so. Awesome, right!? It doesn't end there.
So again, I'm waiting. I check the order status and it says shipped. Sweet. I wait couple weeks and still no Y pipe. Hmm? So I email the guys at WS6Store, asking for a tracking number. So they dig into the situation and discover it was shipped to the wrong address from Jet Hot. Damn. Okay no problem. They send the recipient of my Y-pipe a prepaid sticker to put on the box and have it shipped to them. After a couple days they receive it and notice the box is kinda beat up and decide to repackage it. While tranfering the item to a new package they notice the item hasn't even been coated as it should be! ****! So they pay to ship it back to Jet Hot to be coated.
And while all this is going on, my friend is having trouble getting his ORY order. Not knowing if he would get one of the last Y-Pipes to fill his order, I asked the WS6Store if they had any way of locating yet another? Mike Kaser, called to tell me he had a customer who wanted a Jet Hot LT1 ORY and had received one for an LS1. So, yes, he had found me another Y pipe that no one else had. He said he would send a prepaid sticker to the customer to have it shipped to Jet Hot to be coated and then it was mine if I wanted it. When it got to Jet Hot, the ORY had sustained some shipping damage. Mike, again, contacted me to see if I would still be interested in the item at a discounted price as well as to tell me that Jet Hot planned to fix the damage to make the part function and fit as new.
It is now late January. By this time my friend had finally gotten confirmation that he would be receiving the ORY he had ordered in December. So now I really don't need the ORY, but with all the work gone into finding and fixing it, I didn't really wanna let it go. So again, I emailed Mike at WS6Store and asked if he would hook me up with another set of headers if I go ahead and purchase this ORY. Sure thing he says. ******* Awesome!
So yesterday my buddy's ORY comes UPS and today mine arrives coated and complete from FedEx. I placed my order for the 2nd ORY and a set of Jet Hot headers this afternoon and thanked Mike and everyone at WS6Store for all they did and are still doing to get me the parts I need to make mine and my friends cars faster. Thank you very much for staying on top of this ever changing situation! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, THANK YOU SO MUCH WS6STORE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
Old 02-20-2009, 12:39 PM
LS1TECH.com Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...quite the read...but thanks for the feedback!

Quick Reply: WS6Store! Love you guys!