LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Back from Vengeance after Round 2 !! Very happy, AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 10:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Back from Vengeance after Round 2 !! Very happy, AGAIN

Just got back from Vengeance Racing in Cumming, GA. Awesome shop and nice area. The town is full of great people so if you are going to be there awhile you will enjoy yourself. I spent my time at the gym LOL

Anyways, I went to Vengeance and got my slipping Exedy twin replaced with an RPS street twin lite, and also got the PFADT coilovers with some other goodies too. Let me tell you that the stuff isn't cheap !!! I have to add that it was a lot cheaper then what many other shops were charging though. Charlie worked on my car the first time and was assigned to my car again. He did an excellent job on everything. I forgot to mention I wanted a remote bleeder for the clutch, and little did I know that he put one on anyways. I think he and I understand each other very well. I'd say we became friends almost instantly on my first visit. Great guy, and awesome tech. Charlie took a lot of time showing me how to adjust my new Coilovers and explained how to use the remote bleeder as well.

Ron Mowen the shops General Mgr had everything waiting for me and my car. All parts were laid out and inspected, and ready to go. Very professional. Mike C. (owner) went over my tune and verified a/f was still dead on and made sure she was dialed in before I left. Thanks MIKE !!!!

Met the new sales rep, Mike Brown, a real class act. The guy is very cool to bs with, and quite knowledgeable on drag racing. I remember seeing his bad *** Maroon monster the first time I visited Vengeance.

To Mike, Ron, Charlie, Mike B, and Buddy, thanks for making my visit to Vengeance Racing a memorable one. Ron, thanks for not letting me party like a rock star this time. LOL.

Parts costs X
Labor costs Y
Going home happy PRICELESS
Old 09-30-2009, 09:49 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dougie Fresh! It was a pleasure meeting/working with you, and I think I can speak for the rest of the guys in saying you're definitely NOT the "average" customer

Glad to hear you enjoyed the stay, and the car performed as expected!

Still wish you could make the trip down for the event Saturday.... but I'm sure you'll be back in town for the next one.

Enjoy the car man!

"Mike Brown..... bitch" (Inside joke fellas-)
Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Mike, BTW I'll be in touch. I'm gonna have to place an order real soon. LOL, Diff went boom and oozed all over the track when I shifted into 3rd after a nice burnout, and hard 1-2 shift. It was the beginning of great run. Thats probably why I experienced failure. I think I am cursed. Maybe I should stick to the street since I have broken two big items my last two visits to the track. I'll be in touch.

On a side note, the car handles amazing with all the Pfadt stuff. Charlie did a great job setting the ride height too. Got many compliments on the cars stance. Another thing on the Pfadt coilovers and sways, they work great, even on bumpy Michigan roads.

Quick Reply: Back from Vengeance after Round 2 !! Very happy, AGAIN