LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

*paging 6litreeater* come in please

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default *paging 6litreeater* come in please

Just a quick question and mean no disrespect but. I want to buy a valance and tips from your site but I am wondering if I will get it since I still haven't received the seatbelt brackets I ordered like 3 months ago. I tried sending you a PM but got a forum message saying that you aren't receiving PM's. I am at a loss because I really to purchase your product, but I am on the fence seeing as I don't want to spend 500 bucks on something from you when I haven't even seen the 30 dollar product I bought from you 3 months ago.

Please advise

Thanks!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

He's disabled his PM's, shoot him an email at madelisle@yahoo.com

I've never had a problem with Mark and he always responds to my emails, so shoot him an email.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please e-mail me through my site from now on... Luckily a friend saw this and told me about it otherwise I would have never known (I get notified when 6LE or my name 6LITEREATER is used but you misspelled it so I was never notified)...

Anyways, what name did you order under? Seatbelt guides never take more than a week to get out so you should have had them for sure, I send them USPS. Give me the name you ordered under and the e-mail you paypal'd from and once verified I'll get another set right out (have 10 sitting here now) and a free emblem as an apology...

Again though, why didn't you e-mail me months ago?
Old 02-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Banned

Did you order seatbelt GUIDES or SEAT brackets? Your post says "seatbelt brackets" so I'm not sure...
Old 02-18-2011, 05:42 AM
Banned

Are you Jose Escobar? I searched your posts, found one where you wrote "Jose" at the end, searched my customer database and found "Jose Escobar" seat belt guides Spring Valley, CA shipped Nov. 8th USPS...

If so, e-mail me at madelisle@yahoo.com verify your address and I'll have another set out tomorrow with an emblem as they must have gotten lost...
Old 02-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Banned

It is weird that I only have three Jose's in my database and all are seat related, lol. One is a Jose in AZ that ordered seats, the other I assume is you in CA ordered guides and a third is in CA put seats in his cart but didn't order them...
Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Staging Lane

Yup I am the Jose that ordered the guides. Sorry about the confusion. Honestly, I didn't come up here to run your name through the dirt. I have been very busy lately. Right around the time I ordered those guides from you I purchased a house. I am working two jobs, one as IT for a mortgage firm and the other for tuning lsx cars at my friends dyno shop. I just got engaged and working on getting married. So originally I thought they got lost in the mail because I moved around that time. (again its no big deal because its only 30 bucks.) So I would figure I would PM you and ask. I got the message that you don't receive PM's made me think you were going out of business or something so I didn't really bother to try and email you. My friend works at a dealership anyway so I got a free GM guide from him.

Now however, I am planning on getting either your CME setup or the dual exhaust valance and corsa tip package. (very hard decision mind you, both look awesome.) I was just afraid that if i placed another order that I might not see it is all. Which, is why I posted on here seeing if you would respond is all. Thank you for that.

I own an NBM ss and I love the look of the dual exhaust valance but and torn because I have always wanted a CME. I have a poll going on, on my carclub forum right now so we will see what I decide in the next day. I will definitely be placing an order from you though. Now that I have moved I need to change my address with you and I will email you that change. Stupid paypal won't let me confirm my other address yet.... :/
Old 02-19-2011, 05:27 AM
Banned

Honestly, CME hands down. I've had both and both look great HOWEVER, the CME made my car SOUND better as well. The extra piping and 3" openings (I have the stainless steel tips, not the OEM style) REALLY smoothed out my dual exhaust's sound (I have dual 3" with H pipe and LM1s)...

Give me your address so I can send the guides and the emblem. They are more modern than the plastic dog ear looking factory ones, you can sell those, lol!
Old 02-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Staging Lane

I sent you an email just now. Thanks again! Also i have decided to go with the CME with the tips you suggested. I will be placing that order in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: *paging 6litreeater* come in please